Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Sportscaster Catch phrase lines
#1

Who wants one?
Reply
#2

fire away.
Reply
#3

Raiden Wrote:fire away.

Now to the third quarter, because the highlights are better there.

Dan Patrick
Reply
#4

"Boom goes the Dynamite!"
Reply
#5

Sneezy Wrote:"Boom goes the Dynamite!"

Please try not to fuck up Bill's threads. He wasn't asking for your contribution.
Reply
#6

You're just a fucking loser who has no fucking life and makes fun of shit because you're a loser in real life. Go get a life, you piece of shit faggit. And fuck off. I'm not gonna to tell you again. FUCK YOU!!
Reply
#7

Sneezy Wrote:You're just a fucking loser who has no fucking life and makes fun of shit because you're a loser in real life. Go get a life, you piece of shit faggit. And fuck off. I'm not gonna to tell you again. FUCK YOU!!

That's funny, in another thread you just complained that I'm not around here enough and boasted that you've been posting here nonstop for the past 3 days. heh.
Reply
#8

Raiden Wrote:That's funny, in another thread you just complained that I'm not around here enough and boasted that you've been posting here nonstop for the past 3 days. heh.

Around here, logic is an absurd choice of weaponry!

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

Yeah well first of all it's NOT funny and I didn't complain ass. I started a fact! And I do post here, so you do'nt know shit. HEH your self, shithead.

Hey peeps, check out shit boy trying to be cool. Bwwwahahaha> You just got owned, dickhead.
Reply
#10

Sneezy Wrote:Yeah well first of all it's NOT funny and I didn't complain ass. I started a fact! And I do post here, so you do'nt know shit. HEH your self, shithead.

Hey peeps, check out shit boy trying to be cool. Bwwwahahaha> You just got owned, dickhead.

Rumblin', stumblin', bumblin'...

Chris Berman
Reply
#11

Sneezy Wrote:Yeah well first of all it's NOT funny and I didn't complain ass. I started a fact! And I do post here, so you do'nt know shit. HEH your self, shithead.

Hey peeps, check out shit boy trying to be cool. Bwwwahahaha> You just got owned, dickhead.

I've got work to do, so put it to a vote for me, 'kay? I'll check back later and see the poll results of how badly I got owned. If some of the heavy hitters could also give me some tips to help avoid future ownage, that'd be much appreciated.

Thnx,
Ray
Reply
#12

Bill...how about another one real quick-like before I get back to work?
Reply
#13

Raiden Wrote:I've got work to do, so put it to a vote for me, 'kay? I'll check back later and see the poll results of how badly I got owned. If some of the heavy hitters could also give me some tips to help avoid future ownage, that'd be much appreciated.

Thnx,
Ray
Ohkay, dick. Those fries don't fry themselves!

Asshole.
Reply
#14

Raiden Wrote:I've got work to do, so put it to a vote for me, 'kay? I'll check back later and see the poll results of how badly I got owned. If some of the heavy hitters could also give me some tips to help avoid future ownage, that'd be much appreciated.

Thnx,
Ray

It's not the size of the stick, it's all about hittin' the sweet spot!

Rece Davis
Reply
#15

He could......go...all....the...way.

Boomer

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Release. Rotation. Splash.

Craig Kilborn
Reply
#17

He will drool the drool of regret into the pillow of remorse.

Keith Olbermann
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
05-23-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
11-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
04-22-2008, 06:34 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post by ntype
08-31-2007, 06:17 PM
Last Post by who
03-07-2007, 06:10 AM
Last Post by who
01-09-2007, 08:45 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)