Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Reset the password on my RU$$ELL troll
#1

PM it to me
Reply
#2

bdic Wrote:PM it to me


Actually--just PM it to Clay
Reply
#3

thanks

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#4

pick passwords you can remember ph34r
Reply
#5

leucetios Wrote:pick passwords you can remember ph34r


Go fuck a dead spoon
Reply
#6

bdic Wrote:Go fuck a dead spoon

that reminds me, we need a yawning smiley
Reply
#7

leucetios Wrote:that reminds me, we need a yawning smiley



More smileys. Good call.
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:that reminds me, we need a goat smiley
I agree!

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

bdic Wrote:More smileys. Good call.

Fuck a rotten cabbage </bdic smack>
Reply
#10

leucetios Wrote:Fuck a rotten cabbage </bdic smack>


I don't smack. I mean what I post.

Go kill yourself with something
Reply
#11

bdic Wrote:I don't smack. I mean what I post.

Go kill yourself with something

wow... that's even sadder
Reply
#12

leucetios Wrote:wow... that's even sadder


Is it?

What do I need to work on?

Help. I've lost my way.
Reply
#13

password please?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#14

Can anyone find the PM button today?
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:Can anyone find the PM button today?

I jus PMed you
Reply
#16

bump

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

if someone really wants this password, pealse pm snarg
TIA

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#18

pm it to me

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
03-04-2008, 01:12 AM
Last Post by Clarissa
02-21-2008, 07:51 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-14-2007, 10:33 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)