07-28-2005, 02:45 PM
Well hapenned the other day while I was installing the photographic system for our product documentations (it's basically a camera mounted on a microscope coupled on a video system).
Well I explain my colleague how he could manage the system from his computer and access the memory card, while doing that I see some interesting shots.
Like :
(me) Hey this seems quite unusual stuff here (tit *big* shot with a piercing)
(colleague) Yeah we are developping tits piercings
(me) mmh nice (parsing a few tits shots)
(colleague) and there is too a version for the clit'
(me) uuh pics ?
(colleague) no you're crazy my wife don't know that I took tits shots so figure clit shots she would kill me
Anyway it's luxury stuff (gold, platinum, diamonds...) really nice there was some kind of giant spider
(me) hey you can't wear clothes with that ?
(colleague) : that person is quite used to swingers clubs, they don't wear a lot of stuff while they "party"
I see you coming "this post is worthless without pics". But that wouldn't be really correct even if it's only a tit shot.
Well I explain my colleague how he could manage the system from his computer and access the memory card, while doing that I see some interesting shots.
Like :
(me) Hey this seems quite unusual stuff here (tit *big* shot with a piercing)
(colleague) Yeah we are developping tits piercings
(me) mmh nice (parsing a few tits shots)
(colleague) and there is too a version for the clit'
(me) uuh pics ?
(colleague) no you're crazy my wife don't know that I took tits shots so figure clit shots she would kill me
Anyway it's luxury stuff (gold, platinum, diamonds...) really nice there was some kind of giant spider
(me) hey you can't wear clothes with that ?
(colleague) : that person is quite used to swingers clubs, they don't wear a lot of stuff while they "party"
I see you coming "this post is worthless without pics". But that wouldn't be really correct even if it's only a tit shot.

