Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pickling peppers
#1

I was pickling peppers last night. No one else was home. I decided I needed somes tunes to help the process flow more smoothly. I went to my CD case and found myself unable to decide what kind of music goes well with pickled peppers. Anyone else have that problem? I eventually decided to put on Slayer - Reign in Blood. It went very well with the part where I was chopping the peppers and garlic.
Reply
#2

Bad move...I would have went with "Peter Piper" by Run-DMC.
Reply
#3

Blondie Wrote:Bad move...I would have went with "Peter Piper" by Run-DMC.
:wub:

You just scored some huge points with the doc

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#4

Blondie Wrote:Bad move...I would have went with "Peter Piper" by Run-DMC.

I have no Run-DMC. However, that does sound like a superior choice. I'll look into it.
Reply
#5

If I picled my pecker would it be concidered more flavorfull?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Raiden
06-14-2006, 08:45 PM
Last Post by Bill
07-18-2005, 08:15 PM
Last Post by ...
06-15-2005, 11:31 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)