Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Things I have learned:
#1

1. MinorThreat is a pussy.
2. Foolery is a disappointment.
3. Blueeyedwoman is annoying AND retarded.
4. Dr.Lecter thinks hes a major bad ass but snuggles with his kid at night.
5. Nytpe is a complete fucking moron and no one knows what the fuck he is talking about.
6. Bird33 is good for a 1 liner one out of every thirty five posts.
7. Bill is just fucking disgusting idiot and all he does is post absolute garbage.

I don't know anyone else.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#2

SporK Wrote:1. MinorThreat is a pussy.
2. Foolery is a disappointment.
3. Blueeyedwoman is annoying AND retarded.
4. Dr.Lecter thinks hes a major bad ass but snuggles with his kid at night.
5. Nytpe is a complete fucking moron and no one knows what the fuck he is talking about.
6. Bird33 is good for a 1 liner one out of every thirty five posts.
7. Bill is just fucking disgusting idiot and all he does is post absolute garbage.

I don't know anyone else.

-Spork


Fuck your lists!
Reply
#3

i never make a list.. damnit.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#4

can we fuck instead, blondie?
Reply
#5

I'm agreeing with ya on #3 tho

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#6

I still do not know this bew...she sounds like a whore though...you all should post her naked pics.
Reply
#7

Blondie Wrote:Fuck your lists!

Fuck YOUR lists. And fuck your kids (if any) too. I hope they (if any) get hit by a dumptruck.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#8

TammyC Wrote:i never make a list.. damnit.

Send me your naked pics and I'll consider you next time.

-Spork

Pre-order my book. I've written a bunch of material and we're currently shopping around for a publisher.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=9892&stc=1]

-SPorK
Reply
#9

cool I made another list. :fishing:
Reply
#10

SporK Wrote:1. MinorThreat is a pussy.
2. Foolery is a disappointment.
3. Blueeyedwoman is annoying AND retarded.
4. Dr.Lecter thinks hes a major bad ass but snuggles with his kid at night.
5. Nytpe is a complete fucking moron and no one knows what the fuck he is talking about.
6. Bird33 is good for a 1 liner one out of every thirty five posts.
7. Bill is just fucking disgusting idiot and all he does is post absolute garbage.

I don't know anyone else.

-Spork

^^^Will Never "get" IT^^^
Reply
#11

i thought we were tight Spork? damn!

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

TammyC Wrote:i never make a list.. damnit.


3nd here....


Confusedcratch:
Reply
#13

Hi I'm VitaminE, people call me VitaminE.
Reply
#14

1. Ain't nothin wrong with snuggling with your own kids. Get beaten much?

2. I don't think I'm a badass, you just get so far under my skin I melt down every time. It's all about you, spoRkypOo. And Stoney.

suzy Wrote:Seriously, I hope you like to be peed on.
Reply
#15

Can't wait until your book comes out.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#16

Dr. Lecter Wrote:1. Ain't nothin wrong with snuggling with your own kids. Get beaten much?

2. I don't think I'm a badass, you just get so far under my skin I melt down every time. It's all about you, spoRkypOo.


Hmmmm.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by CT280
02-17-2010, 06:29 AM
Last Post by bam
02-03-2010, 07:15 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-24-2009, 07:35 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)