Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Some negro tried to sell me fake weed today.
#1

I don't know WTF it was, but it certainly wasn't weed. It had no odor whatsoever, and was sort of a gray-green. Or green-gray. More gray than green. Fucker, I would've given up a couple bucks for some sage. But, fake weed = $0.
He said he was going on a trip to Houston and couldn't take it and his wife didn't want it in the house, so he broke off a fistfull of it, put it in a bag, and tied a knot in it. Fucking dumbass...I may be a WASP, but I'm a little more street-smart than that.
Reply
#2

It was oregano with bat guano. makes for a killer buzz.
Reply
#3

I'd expect oregano to smell like something...and make me hungry for some Italian pussy or something like that. This shit smelled like absolutely nothing.
Reply
#4

what the fuck do you expect buying weed from a ........
Reply
#5

Raiden Wrote:I don't know WTF it was, but it certainly wasn't weed. It had no odor whatsoever, and was sort of a gray-green. Or green-gray. More gray than green. Fucker, I would've given up a couple bucks for some sage. But, fake weed = $0.
He said he was going on a trip to Houston and couldn't take it and his wife didn't want it in the house, so he broke off a fistfull of it, put it in a bag, and tied a knot in it. Fucking dumbass...I may be a WASP, but I'm a little more street-smart than that.


i see you've been hanging out on Stockton Blvd. again....He was probably a tranny too. That will teach ya.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

I used to know a girl who once spent $40 on damp toilet paper colored green.

Stupid bitch.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#7

Swits Wrote:I used to know a girl who once spent $40 on damp toilet paper colored green.

Stupid bitch.

But you've learned your lesson now, right? :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:But you've learned your lesson now, right? :lol:
You can almost feel a buzz if you wipe it on your ass before you smoke it.

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#9

Swits Wrote:You can almost feel a buzz if you wipe it on your ass before you smoke it.
Insert shitty buzz joke here
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)