Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Yesterday I Talked To That Female That Wouldn't Give Me The Pussy
#1

I asked her how her weekend was. She replied, "Good! How was yours?"


Tom: "Good, for the most part."


She probably didn't get it. Bitch.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote:I asked her how her weekend was. She replied, "Good! How was yours?"


Tom: "Good, for the most part."


She probably didn't get it. Bitch.

then again, neither did you.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

She got it.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:then again, neither did you.

rack :lool:
Reply
#5

I hate you all.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:I hate you all.

That's cool just don't revoke my bootie privies!
Reply
#7

Paddy Wrote:She got it.
from someone else I am guessing. Confusedcratch:

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#8

TomFoolery Wrote:I hate you all.

bump

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#9

i would hug you and pat your cock head if i were in wisconsin
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-22-2010, 03:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-29-2010, 06:02 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)