Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I just had to draw.....
#1

a "Sanitary Napkin Dispencer"...... discuss
Reply
#2

what is a Sanitary Napkin Dispencer?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#3

Odysseus Wrote:what is a Sanitary Napkin Dispencer?

tampon dispencer
Reply
#4

Did you color inside the lines?

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#5

Bill Wrote:tampon dispencer
you've got to be shitting me. it's called a Sanitary Napkin Dispencer. why not call it a Sanitary Tampon Dispencer or is it a dispencer for pads?

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#6

Please, there is no "C" in dispenser.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#7

Did you spell it wrong on the plans, too?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#8

I find it mildly humorous that someone named "Paddy" is posting in this thread.

Fuck.
Reply
#9

Paddy Wrote:Please, there is no "C" in dispenser.
:finger:

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#10

Gadonkadonk Money Dawg Wrote:I find it mildly humorous that someone named "Paddy" is posting in this thread.

I entertain just by showing up.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#11

http://208.179.83.100/Bobrick/Category.a...pe=Catalog

^^^Sanitary Napkin/Tampon Vendor
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:http://208.179.83.100/Bobrick/Category.a...pe=Catalog

^^^Sanitary Napkin/Tampon Vendor


You have received an internal Web Server Error.

Please contact the Bobrick Website Administrator to report this problem.
Reply
#13

minorthreat Wrote:You have received an internal Web Server Error.

Please contact the Bobrick Website Administrator to report this problem.

that blows....

http://208.179.83.100/Bobrick/ProductSpecs/B-2800x2.pdf
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:^^^Sanitary Napkin/Tampon Vendor

It's not a dispencer(sp?)? I feel cheated.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#15

i bet the free ones don't work worth a shit

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#16

Paddy Wrote:It's not a dispencer(sp?)? I feel cheated.

I feel like your asking me to show you the grab bar section.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by dora
04-04-2006, 07:14 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-10-2005, 05:52 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)