Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Alright you bunch of worthless fucks...
#1

I'm outta here. No drama.. just heading out to Atlanta for a few days. I will try to take some epic pics of nanas pins.. maybe claim some 'bode for IT.

I doubt anything epic will go on while I am out.. but if it does.. you can link it here.

Someone tell clay I love him and I am sorry for acting like a tough guy on the net. Also tell michman to fuck off (shit, fuck, asshole, cunt, dick, son of a bitch, cock, pussy).


Other than that you fucks take it light.........

what? ... hope you can handle something this big
http://www.thebestsextoysite.com/index.c...ItemID=439
Reply
#2

later 8-er... have fun
Reply
#3

God speed.
Reply
#4

Have fun, 8! :hug:
Reply
#5

Have a good trip 8. Give What? a kiss for me.
Reply
#6

yeah good stuff trip there go hello bye and see in atlanta people all around dancing bye and stuff
Reply
#7

Don't forget to give What? a blow job for me! If you could have sex with him for me too, that'd be swell...

have fun!

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#8

I want IN on the what? sex.
Reply
#9

The board will be the same without you.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#10

Banana Wrote:Have fun, 8! :hug:
banana, you are the only chick to post in this thread without remarking that you'd like to molest me vicariously through 8. let's fix this ASAP. thanks
Reply
#11

He was embarrased.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

Vista killed Lafayette

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#13

what? Wrote:banana, you are the only chick to post in this thread without remarking that you'd like to molest me vicariously through 8. let's fix this ASAP. thanks
I thought it was implicit. Huh
Reply
#14

Bump from the airport on a cellphone
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:27 PM
Last Post by PinesChic
04-08-2009, 01:55 AM
Last Post by who
10-21-2008, 04:14 AM
Last Post by who
04-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-07-2008, 10:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)