Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Peeps are spamming UJ
#1

and using IT nics. So far: Switz, Blondeinanescort, Fairiedust.
Reply
#2

big surprise right?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#3

I'm there. Hey Suzy, How come all the big name mods don't post in the GF anymore? (except Seagull, but he wasn't A+ mod material anyway) :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#4

Why wasn't I invited?
Reply
#5

It's a public forum.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#6

Jimmy Wrote:I'm there. Hey Suzy, How come all the big name mods don't post in the GF anymore? (except Seagull, but he wasn't A+ mod material anyway) :lol:
Because of nights like tonight.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#7

Yeah Its weird there, I've never been anyone but jimmygone there (really) and if I post there's guys stalking my posts and I don't think they're "official". Strange site.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:Yeah Its weird there, I've never been anyone but jimmygone there (really) and if I post there's guys stalking my posts and I don't think they're "official". Strange site.


I remember you I think, I loved your sig that you have here now.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#9

Yeah I never post a whole lot, mostly I like to read stuff. I can't resist taking the odd shot at people which gets me in trouble. :lol: Can you unlock my "How Long" thread in Flame Broiled? Turtle was really being a spoilsport on that one. Smile Thanks maybe. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#10

Jimmy Wrote:Yeah I never post a whole lot, mostly I like to read stuff. I can't resist taking the odd shot at people which gets me in trouble. :lol: Can you unlock my "How Long" thread in Flame Broiled? Turtle was really being a spoilsport on that one. Smile Thanks maybe. :lol:

I will look at it, I don't generally go over other mods though.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#11

No biggie, It was a long time ago. :praise:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:and using IT nics. So far: Switz, Blondeinanescort, Fairiedust.
noes! wtf?!

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#13

People act like such fucking morons when that place gets spammed.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

What's UJ, and who cares?

:tribal:

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#15

Spammers? or Spameees?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-21-2008, 04:00 AM
Last Post by Flumper Barflusterbutt
02-13-2008, 02:23 AM
Last Post by who
12-29-2007, 09:13 PM
Last Post by animilius
03-12-2007, 12:02 AM
Last Post by Raiden
05-18-2006, 04:22 PM
Hello peeps
ntype
Last Post by lookout below
03-04-2006, 12:22 AM
hello peeps
ntype
Last Post by ntype
02-17-2006, 09:48 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)