Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

In the serie "you gotta weat that tshirt boy"
#1

[Image: 34823.jpg]

ooook.... Confusedn_ph34r:
Reply
#2

Funny!
Reply
#3

I have no clue to what went on here.
Reply
#4

There is a photoshopping war shaping up here. Ntype's awesome skills against SerieR's. He'd like to hang out here a bit but he's not into any kind of insult-trading. We need to lure him out of hiding. He's good.
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:There is a photoshopping war shaping up here. Ntype's awesome skills against SerieR's. He'd like to hang out here a bit but he's not into any kind of insult-trading. We need to lure him out of hiding. He's good.


Sweet! That would be some good stuff. I haven't seen a lot of SerieR's stuff,but what I have, it was good. Ntype is $$$ even if I have no clue to what he is saying. Set this shit up.
Reply
#6

no war peace, so far this is a real tshirt you can buy online :d
Reply
#7

Ntype, Serie made this for me a few days ago,

[Image: biab.jpg]
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ntype, Serie made this for me a few days ago,

[Image: biab.jpg]

I don't like the car, that is the mongul serie in the benz one, not really sporty and stuff.

Are you having a request Wink
Reply
#9

A request? You bet. Is there anything you could do with this?

[Image: oncar.jpg]
Reply
#10

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:A request? You bet. Is there anything you could do with this?

[Image: oncar.jpg]

yeah I spoodged all over myself already two times in a row :d

yup there are things feasable for sure, maybe not right now I have to go out to party (gotta take shower and iron a few clothes before)

so tomorrow I'll be so wasted that I'll stick to the laptop (or some *see tshirt upthere* if everything goes as planned).
Reply
#11

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:A request? You bet. Is there anything you could do with this?

[Image: oncar.jpg]

Ohhhhhhh, the things I COULD do to that:wub:
Reply
#12

Major Private Wrote:Ohhhhhhh, the things I COULD do to that:wub:

You can photoshop, too?

















Cool
Reply
#13

Well, yes. But you know my dirty mind had something else in mind (like flipping up your mini skirt, and testing the responsiveness of a Jags suspension):nakedfem
Reply
#14

had a few moments.

Wasn't really inspired for the requested pic so I made something quick and dirty :

[Image: bijreallyprivateshoot.jpg]

and keepin' the car concept :

[Image: spiritofextasyrszd400v002.jpg]
Reply
#15

Imma post this at UJ. :lol:

[Image: bijreallyprivateshoot.jpg]

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#16

Thanks, Ntype! I like the Ntype RR one, lol.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-13-2020, 05:43 PM
Last Post by UnderWhelmed
05-14-2010, 03:28 PM
Last Post by snarg
07-30-2009, 12:22 AM
Last Post by leeman
02-27-2009, 12:52 AM
Last Post by ntype
10-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-28-2007, 02:04 PM
Last Post by ntype
07-26-2007, 04:17 PM
Gotta have a poll
Jacob THE Poo
Last Post by AdotOdot4
02-13-2007, 10:09 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)