Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Happy Birthday suzy
#1

and may all your Chritsmases be white.

cLaY Wrote:Knick-Knack Paddy's Whack, suckin' TF's Bone...

BIRD33 Wrote:You know who would be hilarious in a thread with this type of situation going on?Paddy.

BIRD33 Wrote:I was battling with the mods just like everyone else.
Reply
#2

Happy Bday Hottie

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

happy bday Smile
Reply
#4

Feliz cumpleanos
Reply
#5

Happy B-day, Suzy. What'd you get?
Reply
#6

Thanks. and BEW to answer your question I got drunk ;P

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#7

Happy Birthday Suzy :wub:
Reply
#8

Happy B-Day!:hug:
Reply
#9

Thanks.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#10

DID YOU UNLOCK MY THREAD YET? And Happy Birthday. :lol:

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#11

Jimmy Wrote:DID YOU UNLOCK MY THREAD YET? And Happy Birthday. :lol:
ha, nope I was only on UJ for maybe 5 minutes in 3 days. I will try this week some time.

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#12

Cool. At least get Turtle to explain why he locked such a $$$ thread in the first place. :lol: That would be interesting.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#13

Happy fucking whatever.
Reply
#14

[Image: 38008804_7028217cfc.jpg]

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#15

Thanks swits, I'da rather seen your tits though Tongue

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#16

I'll show you in person if we ever meet Wink

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply
#17

so where do you live?

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#18

Happy 65th!

[Image: BOBO65.JPG]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#19

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Happy 65th!

[Image: BOBO65.JPG]
Thanks, although I am 1/2 that age and I could still kick your ass. :lool:

Who
Broken

"This one time I went outside, the graphics were okay, but the game play sucked"  {Quote - Its Kyle}
Reply
#20

suzy Wrote:so where do you live?
Seattle

[Image: hotsig5.jpg]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)