Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

IT Drink Off Tonight! Who's in? (NSFW)
#1

It's been suggested in another thread by what? that we ought to have a drink off tonight. A few others have expressed interest. I will be participating.

In a short while I'll be stocking up on my favorite adult beverage.

Converse.
Reply
#2

I'll be joining the century club tonight. I won't do it while on the board though, but you all will be in my thoughts.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Converse.
[Image: mob188_1106332232.gif]


There was a blueeyedwoman who drank from a shoe
She needed cock so bad, she didn't know what to do.
She said to the guys, "My pussy is slick",
"So come here and jump in me with that big dick"!

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#4

Jdub Wrote:[Image: mob188_1106332232.gif]


There was a blueeyedwoman who drank from a shoe
She needed cock so bad, she didn't know what to do.
She said to the guys, "My pussy is slick",
"So come here and jump in me with that big dick"!

You can't imagine how tempted I am to make that a siggy.
Reply
#5

Not me. I have to wake up and drink. Sorry.
Reply
#6

minorthreat Wrote:Not me. I have to wake up and drink. Sorry.



You're not invited. Sorry!
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:You're not invited. Sorry!


Ahh... I'm invited to everything that goes on here. Sorry
Reply
#8

This thread worked out well for you. I hope you drink a whole bunch and pull a "Bonham".
Reply
#9

me and Budweiser have just started hanging out
Reply
#10

what? Wrote:me and Budweiser have just started hanging out

THERE's my drinking buddy. I haven't started yet, though. It's only 4:16pm here. Is that too early?
Reply
#11

Raiden Wrote:This thread worked out well for you. I hope you drink a whole bunch and pull a "Bonham".


I thought you left?
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:THERE's my drinking buddy. I haven't started yet, though. It's only 4:16pm here. Is that too early?

the earliest I've ever started drinking was 5:45 am. the latest I've ever quit was 9:30 am. on multiple occasions, I have gone an entire week without drawing a sober breath. are you sure I'm the right person to ask this question to?
Reply
#13

what? Wrote:the earliest I've ever started drinking was 5:45 am. the latest I've ever quit was 9:30 am. on multiple occasions, I have gone an entire week without drawing a sober breath. are you sure I'm the right person to ask this question to?

This is impressive, what?

Teach me, teach me!
Reply
#14

minorthreat Wrote:I thought you left?

No, I asked a simple question and you drew a false conclusion.
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:This is impressive, what?

Teach me, teach me!

you ever hear of "state dependent learning"? it's better if you start out by getting drunk :d
Reply
#16

what? Wrote:you ever hear of "state dependent learning"? it's better if you start out by getting drunk :d


I will do my best. It's 4:45pm now. By your word it's not too early, so I shall start a slow sipping session. Wish me luck.
Reply
#17

If I didnt have to work tomorrow (motherfuckinsonofafuckinWHORE! ARGH!!!!!!!!!) I would drink you all under the table.. in till about 10:30ish.. maybe 11.. woo hoo... with corona for now.

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#18

in, but no beer

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#19

TammyC Wrote:If I didnt have to work tomorrow (motherfuckinsonofafuckinWHORE! ARGH!!!!!!!!!) I would drink you all under the table.. in till about 10:30ish.. maybe 11.. woo hoo... with corona for now.


Get IN here, girl. Geez, I need some help with all these rabid men.

And who cares if you stumble into work tomorrow smelling like a drunk crack whore? They're lucky to get you and you need to tell them so!

Further, tell them BEW said so!
Reply
#20

Odysseus Wrote:in, but no beer


Get out then.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)