Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Ebay Auctions....nsfw now.
#1

Love this one...

http://cgi.ebay.com/my-ex-wife-porn-vide...dZViewItem
Reply
#2

I sent an email asking for more pics
Reply
#3

need to register to see that mmh.
Reply
#4

My Response:

thanks for looking at the add. the pics i have only show what she looks like without the ebay required black out spot. also i have one pic that just shows her flashing a tit, like the add says, they arent much, just something to see. the video however....my ex suckubus the demon set up our video camera while i was at work, the she went to work making tapes. there isnt a part of her you will not see and most of the time its right in front of the camera, she is just flat out a ho, and this is why i left her, oh and her boyfriend didnt like me either...lol, anyway, i have sold about 20 copies and i only make them for the auctions you see, its not mass produced, not mass distributed. its one idiot on tape thinkin she is the bomb. check my feedback, so far there hasnt been any complaints, no talk of it not being worth the money, its just a unique tape to own. if i can answer any more questions, just ask. i try to get to them as quick as i can.
Reply
#5

**edit : Dude did send more pictures**

belch
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:**edit : Dude did send more pictures**

belch

Post 'em.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:Post 'em.


Can I get a mod to change this to NSFW
Reply
#8

bump
Reply
#9

They are in my work email...

I'll post them tomorrow
Reply
#10

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sunrise-Pocket-Pussy...dZViewItem
Reply
#11

I wish I'd never looked at this thread. ugh.
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:http://cgi.ebay.com/Sunrise-Pocket-Pussy...dZViewItem


Wonder if those work?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)