Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Week 1 NFL Pick 'Em Standings:
#1

Week 1 Standings:

Flumper Barflusterbutt: 11-5
cLaY: 10-6
TomFoolery: 10-6
Razzle: 9-7
WoolyGoat: 9-7
Shadrach: 8-8
SCTLND: 8-8
VitaminE: 8-8
anhil8tor: 8-8
hoax: 8-8
SanDog: 8-8
Michman: 8-8
BIRD33: 7-9
CT280: 7-9
Bill: 6-10
Paddy: 5-11
Odysseus: 5-11

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

Thanks for the compilation. I was too lazy to do this myself.
Reply
#3

Shadrach Wrote:Thanks for the compilation. I was too lazy to do this myself.

Just about everyone here is. It sucks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#4

I checked my own.....It sucked...Thanx Tom.
Reply
#5

All right then, I'll get off my ass:

Week 2
Baltimore at Tennessee
Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Cincinnati
New England at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Houston
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Atlanta at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Cleveland at Green Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at Denver
Kansas City at Oakland
N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
Washington at Dallas
Reply
#6

Shadrach Wrote:All right then, I'll get off my ass:

Week 2
Baltimore at Tennessee
Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Cincinnati
New England at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Houston
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Atlanta at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Cleveland at Green Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at Denver
Kansas City at Oakland
N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
Washington at Dallas

..
Reply
#7

Shadrach Wrote:All right then, I'll get off my ass:

Week 2
Baltimore at Tennessee
Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Cincinnati
New England
at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Houston
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Atlanta at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Cleveland at Green Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at Denver
Kansas City
at Oakland
N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
Washington at Dallas

although I'd really like to see NO win, but after last week who knows...
Reply
#8

Week 2

Sunday
Baltimore at Tennessee
Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Cincinnati
New England at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Houston
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Atlanta at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Cleveland at Green Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at Denver
Kansas City at Oakland

Monday Night
N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
Washington at Dallas
Reply
#9

Bill you picked both teams in the Minn/Cincy game.
Reply
#10

Shadrach Wrote:Week 2
Baltimore at Tennessee
Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Cincinnati
New England at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Houston
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Atlanta at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Cleveland at Green Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at Denver
Kansas City at Oakland
N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
Washington at Dallas
....
Reply
#11

Let's make this easy. Go to yahoo and join the Private Group I set up. It is group number 47271, and the password is bode. We can do this shit electronically.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:Let's make this easy. Go to yahoo and join the Private Group I set up. It is group number 47271, and the password is bode. We can do this shit electronically.

group?
Reply
#13

Bill Wrote:group?
See my thread.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

Week 2
Baltimore at Tennessee
Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Cincinnati
New England at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Houston
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Atlanta at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Cleveland at Green Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at Denver
Kansas City at Oakland
N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
Washington at Dallas

Member of the SoC

TomFoolery Wrote:I like the cock. It's my favorite!
Reply
#15

are we continuing here or at Sandog's league?
Reply
#16

cLaY Wrote:are we continuing here or at Sandog's league?

I'll be sticking with the dog.
Reply
#17

cLaY Wrote:are we continuing here or at Sandog's league?

Most are in my league.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

just making sure...
Reply
#19

Shadrach Wrote:All right then, I'll get off my ass:

Week 2
Baltimore at Tennessee
Buffalo at Tampa Bay
Detroit at Chicago
Jacksonville at Indianapolis
Minnesota at Cincinnati
New England at Carolina
Pittsburgh at Houston
San Francisco at Philadelphia
Atlanta at Seattle
St. Louis at Arizona
Cleveland at Green Bay
Miami at N.Y. Jets
San Diego at Denver
Kansas City at Oakland
N.Y. Giants at New Orleans
Washington at Dallas


I just fukkin clicked ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#20

Keep in mind, that on the Monday night game with New Orleans and NY Giants, the game is not "in" New Orleans but in NY.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
06-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
03-19-2010, 05:44 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
02-20-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post by Blondie
02-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by who
10-13-2009, 10:48 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)