Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Welcome back, paybacksare!
#1

We missed you.

























does that make you feel better?
Reply
#2

Who?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

paybacksare :S
Reply
#4

anybody have any Vicodin?

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Bitch left me hanging ><

This is why no one missed you :fuckYou:
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:Bitch left me hanging ><

This is why no one missed you :fuckYou:

Maybe she thought you were used to it by now...
Reply
#7

Remember when she posted all those nudies and BDIC posted the toilet paper. That was funny.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Jimmy Wrote:Remember when she posted all those nudies and BDIC posted the toilet paper. That was funny.


nudies?!? I never saw those ><
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:Maybe she thought you were used to it by now...

shouldn't you be eating a funnel cake or something?
Reply
#10

leucetios Wrote:shouldn't you be eating a funnel cake or something?

not untill this evening....I'm planning on sending nanna a sausage.
Reply
#11

:wub: Thank you leu! :wub:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#12

Jimmy Wrote:Remember when she posted all those nudies and BDIC posted the toilet paper. That was funny.


:blink: :blink:
My nudes are up here somewhere? Damnit wahoo....

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#13

paybacksare Wrote::wub: Thank you leu! :wub:


I take back that "bitch" thing :$
Reply
#14

leucetios Wrote:nudies?!? I never saw those ><
Yeah you did. APB.
Reply
#15

Banana Wrote:Yeah you did. APB.

I did? Confusedcratch:
Reply
#16

leucetios Wrote:I did? Confusedcratch:
APB, not PBA.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

SanDog Wrote:APB, not PBA.
Yeah, Jimmy gets his women confused all the time.
Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:APB, not PBA.

I am confused. To help solve this problem, could all the women on the board PM their nudie pics so I am no longer confused about whose I have seen? TIA.
Reply
#19

leucetios Wrote:I am confused. To help solve this problem, could all the women on the board PM their nudie pics so I am no longer confused about whose I have seen? TIA.
cc: Banana
Reply
#20

Damn I'm all confused now too.

To clarify, I'm not APB. I am certain that there are no nude pics of me on IT.

But Banana wants nude pics of all us girls?

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)