Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Post the name of your 1st boyfriend/girlfriend
#1

here
Reply
#2

N\A



Sin,

TF

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

Alana
Reply
#4

I just called her BOB!
Big-Ol-Butt

[Image: porngood.jpg]
Reply
#5

Sherie the psychotic sperm lover.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

Korey
Reply
#7

meta.
Reply
#8

natalie
Reply
#9

Tammy
Reply
#10

Chris
Reply
#11

Tricia
Reply
#12

Shannon McElroy!
Reply
#13

Shannon

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#14

WoolyGoat Wrote:Tom Brady

sup goat?
Reply
#15

Sarah
Reply
#16

PurpleHaze Wrote:Chris
:|
Reply
#17

VitaminE Wrote:Tricia
:eek:
Reply
#18

Mary Ann.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#19

Banana Wrote::eek:

She used to be a hottie.
Reply
#20

VitaminE Wrote:She used to be a hottie.

your in big trouble now.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)