Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Thread in Jimmy's Honor
#1

Has Jimmy ever NOT hijacked a thread? I mean, seriously, has she ever stayed on topic in any thread ever. Talk amongst yourselves.
Reply
#2

Vikings are gonna be 0-3 after playing the Saints this week.
Reply
#3

Culpeppers done.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

No. Jimmy and her hijacking. What do you think about how much she hi jacks threads? Its ridiculous.
Reply
#5

We need those gutters like they have at the bowling alley. That would help keep threads on track.
Reply
#6

Shadrach Wrote:We need those gutters like they have at the bowling alley. That would help keep threads on track.

I remember being at a bowling ally once...there was a bus load of retards from the home there....whatching them bowl is pretty much like watching some of us post..
Reply
#7

Is Fem here?

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:I remember being at a bowling ally once...there was a bus load of retards from the home there....whatching them bowl is pretty much like watching some of us post..

:loool:
Reply
#9

Controllling this thread is like taking a group picture of monkeys on crack.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Controllling this thread is like taking a group picture of monkeys on crack.

speaking of crack....You sean/heard from Fem lately? you live closest to her.
Reply
#11

Nah, it's like controlllllling how many l's in controlllllllllllllllling. Shit that's hard.

Jimmy - The old Hardcore Standard. :clap:
Reply
#12

Bill Wrote:speaking of crack....You sean/heard from Fem lately? you live closest to her.
I've thought about stopping at that Hooter's that she said she was going to get a job at. I just never seem to pass that way at lunchtime. I'm sure she is on the lunch shift. They put most of the "A" and "B" cup chics during the day.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:I've thought about stopping at that Hooter's that she said she was going to get a job at. I just never seem to pass that way at lunchtime. I'm sure she is on the lunch shift. They put most of the "A" and "B" cup chics during the day.

You should make a point and stop by.
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:You should make a point and stop by.
Last time she was here she said she didn't have a job yet.
Reply
#15

PurpleHaze Wrote:Last time she was here she said she didn't have a job yet.

Lazy ho!
Reply
#16

Check consumption junction. I got $100 says you can find in one of those van fucking videos they always have there.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

flumper..

i need one college lock this week
Reply
#18

Anhil8tor Wrote:flumper..

i need one college lock this week
I gave you A&M last week. Did you take them?
Reply
#19

My trailer has a flat tire. That may not sound like much to you noobs. But I need that trailer to carry my fish house out onto the lake in a couple months.
Reply
#20

VitaminE Wrote:My trailer has a flat tire. That may not sound like much to you noobs. But I need that trailer to carry my fish house out onto the lake in a couple months.

once you get it to the edge of the lake, shouldn't it slide on the ice?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by Devious
12-23-2019, 06:39 AM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:18 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-02-2013, 07:30 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
11-12-2012, 05:43 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-22-2011, 01:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)