Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm feeling down today.
#1

Could you all tell me some stuff that you like about me to lift my spirits? Thanks, I love you guys.
Reply
#2

I like your, uh, um, I got nothin'.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

I like how you don't suck as bad as this one guy I met in camp.
Reply
#4

I like how you occassionally throw up some posts that are sheer $$
And how much you LOVE :420:
Reply
#5

that MT, he has the cure for the daily blues

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#6

UJ crashed last night.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#7

You're the best admin ever.
Reply
#8

Tuxedo is sleeping.
Reply
#9

Things could be worse MT....You could have just dropped the soap in the shower room at sing-sing.
Reply
#10

http://insanetrain.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30670

...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)