Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I'm about to smoke a bowl.
#1

I'll let you know how it was.
Reply
#2

kewl, smoked two joints then had 6 beers.
Reply
#3

dooooooooood...it was niiiiiiiiiice.
fuckin' nice.

smoov groovin'
Reply
#4

Raiden Wrote:dooooooooood...it was niiiiiiiiiice.
fuckin' nice.

smoov groovin'

[Image: normal_a%20monkey%20in%20tokyo.jpg]

don't miss the monkey show at three
Reply
#5

but that conflicts with my plans to watch yo mama in the donkey show at 3.
Reply
#6

Raiden Wrote:but that conflicts with my plans to watch yo mama in the donkey show at 3.

don't know this dude, another rapper like that xzibit or 50 cent ? (they take nicknames in a few years we'll have nicknames as real names)
Reply
#7

hahahahahahahahahaha
Reply
#8

Just pulled 4 bong hits out of my RooR IcemasterConfusedpliff: :420:

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#9

I thought only ghetto black gangsta rappers smoked pot? :yay:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#10

Nah, just the Jazz players:michman:

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#11

Let this be the smoker's thread then.
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Let this be the smoker's thread then.

bumped for minorthreat

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#13

TomFoolery Wrote:bumped for minorthreat


Way to bump a thread that I bumped eleven minutes ago, Sergeant.
Reply
#14

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Way to bump a thread that I bumped eleven minutes ago, Sergeant.

So you're giving me shit because you don't get it? Great.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#15

TomFoolery Wrote:So you're giving me shit because you don't get it? Great.


Maybe he'll explain it to me? Great.
Reply
#16

TomFoolery Wrote:bumped for minorthreat

again

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#17

TomFoolery Wrote:again

Why don't you shake your ass in his face? I've heard that works. Sup, Jimmy?
Reply
#18

I fucking hate this thread. Fuck you TomFoolery420
Reply
#19

minorthreat Wrote:I fucking hate this thread. Fuck you TomFoolery420

dood, you should twist one up and relax.
Reply
#20

Raiden Wrote:dood, you should twist one up and relax.
41nd MT<420

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Ntype
02-20-2009, 10:54 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-01-2009, 10:58 PM
Last Post by bam
12-19-2008, 09:02 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Last Post by Sassy
12-09-2008, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)