Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I sucked so much cock today.
#1

Business has been a little slow with all the rain. I had about 10 guys I couldn't make payroll for. One of my afro-american employees really fucked my throat up.

Discuss.
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Business has been a little slow with all the rain. I had about 10 guys I couldn't make payroll for. One of my afro-american employees really fucked my throat up.

Discuss.


Did you give anyone a "Muddy Higgins"?
Reply
#3

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Business has been a little slow with all the rain. I had about 10 guys I couldn't make payroll for. One of my afro-american employees really fucked my throat up.

Discuss.


This is exactly what I expect from you.
Reply
#4

Shadrach Wrote:This is exactly what I expect from you.

I don't discriminate. :*>
Reply
#5

They should charge you overtime for that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM
Last Post by quint
02-13-2010, 05:38 AM
Last Post by JCW
02-04-2010, 09:53 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)