Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I Went To The Wisconsin Badgers Game Today
#1

They won, of course. Here are a couple pictures from Camp Randall.



[Image: P1010147.jpg]

[Image: P1010159.jpg]

[Image: P1010165.jpg]

[Image: P1010168.jpg]

[Image: P1010173.jpg]

[Image: P1010174.jpg]



I've also got a video of the "Jump Around" shit the students do at the end of the 3st quarter, but the quality isn't that great. If anyone can help me out with improving it please let me know and I'll email it to you.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

That's a lot of red.
Reply
#3

nice indeed
Reply
#4

I went to the Husker/Cyclone game in Lincoln. Here are a few pics. I don't want to talk about it.

[Image: get-attachment.jpg]

[Image: 1919abd9.jpg]
Reply
#5

Nice pics guys..

Great job sharing..

PS: MT get a new camera. TIA
Reply
#6

Anhil8tor Wrote:Nice pics guys..

Great job sharing..

PS: MT get a new camera. TIA


Sorry, I was using my phone.
Reply
#7

minorthreat Wrote:Sorry, I was using my phone.


Its ok.. just try to do better next time.
Reply
#8

That's also a lot of red.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

WoolyGoat Wrote:That's also a lot of red.


looks like a 6 hour old tampon
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
04-25-2011, 06:41 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
07-21-2010, 11:21 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)