Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

tell tammy
#1

there's still a little emotion left in my penis if she's interested.
Reply
#2

she told me she has the cure for the tight asshole

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:she told me she has the cure for the tight asshole

can she hit and run?
Reply
#4

I'll let her know......again.
Reply
#5

minorthreat Wrote:I'll let her know......again.

yeah, thanks for telling her about the love train stuff.
Reply
#6

CT.. is there somethin you wanna tell me?

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#7

TammyC Wrote:CT.. is there somethin you wanna tell me?

Huh
i thought you were gone.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:Huh
i thought you were gone.


You big pussy! Tell her what you told me in PM about "riding her all night long" and "playing Where is Thumbkin" to wake her up in the morning.
Reply
#9

CT280 Wrote:Huh
i thought you were gone.

i could smell you, so i came back.. :wub:

Minorthreat wishes
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:You big pussy! Tell her what you told me in PM about "riding her all night long" and "playing Where is Thumbkin" to wake her up in the morning.

i fucking hate you.


TammyC Wrote:could smell you, so i came back.. :wub:


was it the aroma of aroused male?
Reply
#11

CT280 Wrote:was it the aroma of aroused male?

Which, by the way, smells a little bit like moldy bleach.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#12

CT280 Wrote:i fucking hate you.




was it the aroma of aroused male?

It smelled more like .. a fart..

but hey..whatever works.. :*>

Minorthreat wishes
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Bill
07-13-2006, 10:05 PM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:28 AM
Tammy See
Vitamin E
Last Post by Vitamin E
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:25 AM
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:23 AM
Tammy!
Vitamin E
Last Post by what?
07-13-2006, 05:22 AM
Tammy is here
leucetios
Last Post by leucetios
04-10-2006, 11:13 PM
Just for Tammy
leucetios
Last Post by Anhil8tor
03-20-2006, 05:53 PM
Last Post by minorthreat
02-16-2006, 07:44 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-05-2005, 09:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)