Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Does Suzy still post here?
#1

Or is she one of those IJ fucks?
Reply
#2

This question deserves a response. It's been a while since anyone has posted her teddy bear picture.
Reply
#3

go fuck yourself.
Reply
#4

Sage advice, young squire.
Reply
#5

Graciously accepted.
Reply
#6

this went well.

twice.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#7

For what it's worth, I guess Suzy is pretty sick right now so she's not doing the forum thing much.

JCW Wrote:Every toilet bowl has to have one turd that floats to the top, I'm just doing my part.
Reply
#8

I hope that she will get well soon.
Reply
#9

I don't think she posts anywhere. Last I heard she likes getting email and phone calls from friends.

What is the teddy bear picture?
Reply
#10

She hasnt been on the boards in years.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#11

Last time I spoke to her was last August or so.
Reply
#12

phantom Wrote:I don't think she posts anywhere. Last I heard she likes getting email and phone calls from friends.

What is the teddy bear picture?

Your av is tripping me out FTR.

ncbiker Wrote:Squirt, why in the fuck did you feel in necessary to follow Christy here? You are doing everything that Christy says you do.

WoolyGoat Wrote:squirt, will you at least admit you come here for her?
Reply
#13

i loved the teddy pic.

RIP suzy
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2012, 05:42 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post by who
07-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Last Post by Bill
01-14-2011, 07:40 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)