Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

X-File fans...
#1

Ever think that Mulder and Scully were perfect for each other?
Ever wonder why he would leave her for some bitch like that cut rate actress from that stupid Nicolas Cage alternate reality movie?

If you too hate Tea Leoni, then this is the site for you!!!

http://www.ilmondodielena.it/teathebitch/index.htm

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

I always thought she was hot.
Reply
#3

Shadrach Wrote:I always thought she was hot.

She is.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

she was hidious in "Spanglish"

Penelope Cruz stole every scene in that movie.
Reply
#5

Thanx to Tom and his Enzyte sample suggestions. I will fuck anything that moves...
Reply
#6

you fukkers and your enzyte

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#7

Michman Wrote:you fukkers and your enzyte

you should try it....you might even want to bang your wife after the 2nd week.
Reply
#8

do they make enzyte for women?
Reply
#9

Bill Wrote:Thanx to Tom and his Enzyte sample suggestions. I will fuck anything that moves...

I haven't twitched since reading that.
Reply
#10

Vitamin E Wrote:I haven't twitched since reading that.

liar....I saw your penis swell while reading the jose thread.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Tribal Dragon
02-26-2010, 06:02 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-12-2010, 02:07 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
01-12-2010, 12:45 AM
Last Post by leeman
12-30-2008, 08:31 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)