Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

anyone see jose cansecos ex wifes nudes? - NSFW
#1

if yes.. what did you think


if no want to see them?
Reply
#2

go!
Reply
#3

dumbest fucking question of the week....those fuckers better be posted before I hit submit.
Reply
#4

here you go bloke

[SIZE="7"]NSFW[/SIZE]
Reply
#5

pt 2
Reply
#6

sure I can see where he'd be sick of banging that.....
Reply
#7

pt 3
Reply
#8

pt4
Reply
#9

i think she's pretty bad ass...not beautiful, but fuckable....really hard
Reply
#10

pt5
Reply
#11

pt 6
Reply
#12

last one
Reply
#13

Excellent
Reply
#14

Scary.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#15

yup, i like her. nice rump
Reply
#16

I've noticed moderate swelling.
Reply
#17

WoolyGoat Wrote:Scary.

Confusedcratch:

why?
Reply
#18

Bill Wrote:sure I can see where he'd be sick of banging that.....

all those roids made his balls shrivel up to the size of peas

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#19

Damn. Excellent post. I heard her on the radio right after her "tell all" book came out. She's pretty fucking wild.
Reply
#20

I wonder if they ever caught the guy who fucked up her tits...
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
Last Post by who
01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Last Post by leeman
06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
07-12-2011, 05:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)