Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Tonight's Last Straw Broke The Camel's Back
#1

Fuck off.





edit: cause I can.
Reply
#2

oh shut up
Reply
#3

Choke on my shit stained sausage probe.
Reply
#4

I hate threads like this.
Reply
#5

PurpleHaze Wrote:I hate threads like this.
When people ask me why I am scarce around here, I will use this thread as my answer.
Reply
#6

Sneezy Wrote:When people ask me why I am scarce around here, I will use this thread as my answer.

When somebody actually asks that question let us know.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

and the award for worst IT member goes to......Blueeyedwoman! Congratulations, go fuck yourself!
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Fuck off.





edit: cause I can.


I love you and you know it......... but STFU.
Reply
#9

What's this all about?

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#10

who cares?
Reply
#11

BEW's tired of being hated and picked on....
Reply
#12

if some people would press the right buttons we'd have a good old fashioned melt.
Reply
#13

I can't do it..... I love her so.
Reply
#14

Bill Wrote:BEW's tired of being hated and picked on....
Just an observation.
Fem, Pepsi, BEW, Velvet.....
Seems like a lot of picking on girls, and I'm guilty too.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#15

Tribal Dragon Wrote:Just an observation.
Fem, Pepsi, BEW, Velvet.....
Seems like a lot of picking on girls, and I'm guilty too.

Don't be hatin on the women folk....It'll turn this place into a snausage feast.
Reply
#16

Never knew fem......Hate pepsi..... love BEW.....never knew velvet.
Reply
#17

Bill Wrote:Don't be hatin on the women folk....It'll turn this place into a snausage feast.
Seems like a lot of guys here would enjoy this.

Sin,
Clay and Bird.

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#18

You guys misunderstand. It's nothing to do with getting picked on. I have some really great friends here. If you were expecting a melt, check with Clay. He seems more on edge than normal.
Reply
#19

fem = got it
pepsi = never will get it
Velvet = got it, but chose not to
BEW = will never get it at this rate
PH = gets it
Banana = gets it
PBA = gets it
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:fem = got it
pepsi = never will get it
Velvet = got it, but chose not to
BEW = will never get it at this rate
PH = gets it
Banana = gets it
PBA = gets it

I'd give it to most folks on that list....:mellow:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by ncbiker
07-30-2014, 05:43 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)