Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

People who shoul be anal raped by a giant octopuss
#1

Beaucephus, cLaY, CT280, Don, WoolyGoat
Reply
#2

I love you too ntype.
Reply
#3

><

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

wow thats rough..

Glad you and I are friends ntype
Reply
#5

Anhil8tor Wrote:wow thats rough..

Glad you and I are friends ntype

No he thinks you're a cunt too.
Reply
#6

Did you get your CD yet?
Reply
#7

Nope but I haven't got my mail yet today.
Reply
#8

TF got his from me...... did you recieve yours yet??? if not it's probably because of how far south you live.
Reply
#9

as long as my cock doesn't touch Beau's, I'm game.
Reply
#10

So it can touch mine?







SCORE!
Reply
#11

Don Wrote:Nope but I haven't got my mail yet today.


stupid canadian mail
Reply
#12

I have to agree..... also my fucking mail lady walks so goddamn slow it makes me want to vomit. If I worked as slow as she does I would get fired.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by Blondie
03-02-2010, 04:38 AM
Last Post by snarg
12-31-2009, 02:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)