Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Asian people are funny
#1

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=...3912337648

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#2

pepsi will be disappointed.
Reply
#3

She's only half funny, right?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#4

When you look at the Asians, the Asian is very gifted in creation, creativity and inventions. If you go to Japan or any Asian country, they can turn a television into a watch. They're very creative.
Reply
#5

I was waitign fro something funny..... then I realised it was just two skrawny asian kids acting ghey. WTF else is new.

BTW I hope pepsi died.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:18 PM
Last Post by leeman
11-16-2011, 03:00 PM
Last Post by leeman
03-19-2011, 09:09 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-15-2010, 01:45 AM
Last Post by suzy
05-14-2010, 02:24 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
05-14-2010, 12:03 AM
Last Post by dodsno
04-23-2010, 01:22 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)