Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So I call one of our software furnisher
#1

Those doodz are in France;

I compose the number, and start waiting...rings nobody answers

I say wtf

try another number same...

At this moment I ask joking to my colleagues "hey those fucks are in holidays or on strike AGAIN ?"

The correct answer was "in holidays".

If it wouldn't be for being paid 5 times less what I do here I would love working in france, those fucks are never working. it just puzzles me to see that they don't have the life level of a ex russian republic in central asia.

Good day.
Reply
#2

holiday's...It's All Saints day.....France, Germany and Italy are off....Bastards.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#3

fuck the french

[Image: Junkinbox.jpg]
Reply
#4

I'm looking forward to tomarrow already....day of the dead....

wtf kind of holiday is day of the dead anyway? they don't need to get off work.
Reply
#5

until not so long time ago even our national day wasn't a holiday day. so figure.

fukkers.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Last Post by leeman
07-30-2014, 09:20 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-04-2010, 07:09 PM
Last Post by snarg
09-06-2008, 04:23 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)