Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Are you as happy as I am that Larry Brown
#1

and the knicks are 0-4. I'm as happy as tick on a deer's ass.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

words can't describe how happy i am...he'll retire again after teh year

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:words can't describe how happy i am...he'll retire again after teh year

Pistions 4-0, Knicks 0-4 I think Flip and the D-town fans got the better end of this deal.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

Michman Wrote:Pistions 4-0, Knicks 0-4 I think Flip and the D-town fans got the better end of this deal.

fuck yes they did. they'll have some what of a test tonight.

think there's an added chip on their shoulder? i know Sheed' is playing that way.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#5

Darko is killer!
Reply
#6

Just as a refresher..

2. Darko
3. Carmelo
4. Bosh
5. Wade
6. Kaman
7. Hinrich
8. TJ Ford
9. Sweetney
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:Just as a refresher..

2. Darko
3. Carmelo
4. Bosh
5. Wade
6. Kaman
7. Hinrich
8. TJ Ford
9. Sweetney


Just a refresher....Final season results last year.



Western Conference Standings
Southwest W L Pct GB Home Road Div Conf Streak L10
y-San Antonio 59 23 .720 -- 38-3 21-20 10-6 36-16 Lost 2 6-4
x-Dallas 58 24 .707 1.0 29-12 29-12 11-5 35-17 Won 9 9-1
x-Houston 51 31 .622 8.0 26-15 25-16 10-6 33-19 Won 7 7-3
x-Memphis 45 37 .549 14.0 26-15 19-22 7-9 27-25 Lost 1 4-6
New Orl/OKC 18 64 .220 41.0 11-30 7-34 2-14 10-42 Lost 9 1-9

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#8

New Orleans has no team anymore.

For future notes I have always been and always will be a Celts fan
Reply
#9

Anhil8tor Wrote:New Orleans has no team anymore.

For future notes I have always been and always will be a Celts fan

yeah they do....and just cuz you dont want to claim them....Please dont burden anybody else with them....thanks.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#10

Brown will be there 3 years minimum.He doesnt care that they are 0-3, he's playing all their young players to see what he has.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#11

Michman Wrote:yeah they do....and just cuz you dont want to claim them....Please dont burden anybody else with them....thanks.

the Hornets will remain in OKC, I'll claim them if you want, I enjoy having professional basketball so close to home.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

BIRD33 Wrote:Brown will be there 3 years minimum.He doesnt care that they are 0-3, he's playing all their young players to see what he has.

very un-larry-like
he must be feeling desperate

btw, he needs a good shrink

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#13

snarg Wrote:very un-larry-like
he must be feeling desperate

btw, he needs a good shrink

Its not like playing the veterans will get anything done, they stink.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#14

snarg Wrote:very un-larry-like
he must be feeling desperate

btw, he needs a good shrink

Its not like playing the veterans will get anything done, they stink.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#15

Go figure...the Knicks beat the kings in Sac for their first win. Being a Kings fan this is very troubling.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#16

Michman Wrote:Go figure...the Knicks beat the kings in Sac for their first win. Being a Kings fan this is very troubling.

that franchise is horrible. look at their starting five...how the fuk are they not in the top 5 in the west?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#17

http://www.sportsline.com/nba/gamecenter...13_LAC@PHI

Clay for you edumacation.Notice the Duke grad with 32 pts.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

BIRD33 Wrote:http://www.sportsline.com/nba/gamecenter...13_LAC@PHI

Clay for you edumacation.Notice the Duke grad with 32 pts.


Didn't he paly ball at Duke for like 1 year?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#19

cLaY Wrote:Didn't he paly ball at Duke for like 1 year?

Who care?His profession is basketball player.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#20

BIRD33 Wrote:Who care?His profession is basketball player.

so how is he a Duke grad?

great job turning this thread into a love affair with pale white butts at Duke U.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
08-29-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post by Ntype
02-15-2020, 11:17 PM
Last Post by who
10-29-2019, 12:22 PM
Last Post by leeman
10-23-2019, 12:41 PM
Last Post by who
08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post by Beau
05-02-2014, 07:35 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
07-07-2013, 05:03 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-07-2011, 05:22 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)