Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

I heart leeman
#1

I got his CD today. He even autographed it for me. I haven't listened to it yet, because I have placed it under my pillow. I will sleep with it tonight, and it will be as if I am somehow sleeping with him. :wub: :wub: :wub:

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#2

what does wahoo think about strange men sending you things via mail?
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:what does wahoo think about strange men sending you things via mail?

He loved it. He actually sniffed the packaging, trying to get some of leeman's flavor.


(he thinks I'm a lunatic, naturally!)

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#4

Send him some chlamydia via the mail. Then he can pretend he's sleeping with you.
Reply
#5

wow.. wahoo is cool.

when can i send you something
Reply
#6

paybacksare Wrote:I got his CD today. He even autographed it for me. I haven't listened to it yet, because I have placed it under my pillow. I will sleep with it tonight, and it will be as if I am somehow sleeping with him. :wub: :wub: :wub:

You're welcome ....


Hmmm I have nothing to put under my pillow Sad

But a boobshot in PM will take care of that .... Wink

Just sayin' ....

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#7

I heart leeman, too. I didn't get a cd, though.

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply
#8

Stoney Wrote:I heart leeman, too. I didn't get a cd, though.


You show up once every 5 weeks, cum dump.
Reply
#9

zing

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#10

minorthreat Wrote:You show up once every 5 weeks, cum dump.

and? :finger:

[URL="http://www.ninez.ca/sp0rk/tons%20o%27%20funs/reading%20of%20stoney%27s%20story.ogg"]
[/URL]
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-20-2012, 02:45 PM
Last Post by greg
09-29-2010, 12:21 AM
Last Post by PCM
08-21-2010, 11:34 AM
Last Post by bam
02-12-2010, 08:30 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)