Posts: 563
Threads: 28
Joined: Nov 2005
Reputation:
0
Slurker was planning on tweaking this weekend. But my guy recently got married. I called last night and he said to call back today. His wife picked up. Phone conversation:
Me: Hey its me S*#%@, yo husband home?
Bitch: No, whos this?
Me: Like I said, S#$$%
Bitch: No, he aint selling no more, could you please stop calling here?
Me :fuckYou: ...BITCH, I just want some tweaks, not your man. Get over it.
Bitch: -CLICK-
I hate married, uptight bitches. I just want some drugs bitch, you can keep your man. I hope she gets anally raped by a rabid, flea infested dog.
:mad:
:finger:
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
well, at least there is no shortage of drug dealers
good luck on finding a good one
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
ah shit it's always troublesome when you got to find new furnishers
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
good ones are hard to find
condolences on losing your man
and good luck in your quest
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
it is your ticket to the bandwagon
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Posts: 15,386
Threads: 638
Joined: Jun 2004
Reputation:
0
don't fold or mutilate, but please fondle
I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk. A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind. A need to return to genuine practice, right effort. Need to push on the great doubt. Need for the spirit. Hang on to the clear light.
Thomas Merton
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
Blueeyedwoman
Unregistered
My eyes have already touched it. That's all he gets.