Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Did Leeman pull the plug on this place and not tell me?
#1

WTF happened around here?
Reply
#2

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:WTF happened around here?

CF happened around here? :loool:

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#3

Shadrach Wrote:CF happened around here? :loool:
You're right, that is funny. But not like you might think.
Reply
#4

CF happened and everyone split...kiinda sucks.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#5

Michman Wrote:CF happened and everyone split...kiinda sucks.
Who all left for that place?
Reply
#6

i've been at TT and trolling at that new place.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#7

wtf is CF?
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:wtf is CF?
a bunch of the "recently heavy" posters at UJ broke off and started their own forum.
Reply
#9

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:a bunch of the "recently heavy" posters at UJ broke off and started their own forum.

oh. I'm kind of disappointed now that I know the answer.
Reply
#10

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:a bunch of the "recently heavy" posters at UJ broke off and started their own forum.


By heavy you mean like the guy in your av. That's what the fat camp is all about.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply
#11

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:a bunch of the "recently heavy" posters at UJ broke off and started their own forum.


Ok so basically they made some poor attempt of creating an IT2.

Innovate don't imitate
Reply
#12

Shadrach Wrote:By heavy you mean like the guy in your av. That's what the fat camp is all about.
Yeah. Whatever.
Reply
#13

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Who all left for that place?

Most of the night crew.

Flump
BEW
Blondie
Lecter

others not here so much:
PH
Nana
CT
Leu

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

been ages that I'm here and I still don't know if I'm supposed to be in "night" or "day" crew.

I'll start my own crew.
Reply
#15

Michman Wrote:Most of the night crew.

Flump
BEW
Blondie
Lecter

others not here so much:
PH
Nana
CT
Leu

CF isn't what hurt IT. IT was already suffering, a few people just went to CF because of how slow it was getting here. What hurt IT (IMHO) was back when the all those guys from ownster started coming. It seemed that some of the regulars didn't know what the background story was and kind of lost interest. That was about the time Banana stopped posting or she really slowed down.

Then G$ came around and VitE started posting more and things looked up. It was a lot of fun. Then MT came back more or less full time, although mostly at night. But then G$ got a job change and VitE backed off. About the same time the IJ2 thing started. Tom kind of split the board with that and it never came back together.

I don't know what happened with Cameltoe.

Rack to Clay, Bird, Bill, Mich and a few others for keeping the place going.
Reply
#16

Michman Wrote:Most of the night crew.

Flump
BEW
Blondie
Lecter

others not here so much:
PH
Nana
CT
Leu


Hold on there. I went to CF because this palce has been DEAD lately. There's never ANYBODY here on the weekends, and for over a month NOBODY is here at night. I dunno what happened to the night crew but I used to have fun here then.

Further, I didn't 'leave' this palce. I'm here, and here I will remain.
Reply
#17

I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

2nd,fuck you faggots and your forum soap operas.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Hold on there. I went to CF because this palce has been DEAD lately. There's never ANYBODY here on the weekends, and for over a month NOBODY is here at night. I dunno what happened to the night crew but I used to have fun here then.

Further, I didn't 'leave' this palce. I'm here, and here I will remain.

Just a thought. Get a life?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#20

cLaY Wrote:Just a thought. Get a life?


You don't have any clue who you are talking to. My life's accomplishments outweigh yours by tsunami proportions. Go (try to) get fucked, loser.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
12-16-2025, 12:49 PM
Last Post by leeman
07-31-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by leucetios
04-22-2014, 02:27 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
03-14-2013, 02:35 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)