Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

HEY Flumper Barflusterbutt
#1

Did you cry over your sandwich?

:finger:
Reply
#2

Don't you mean sandwich(es)?
Reply
#3

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Don't you mean sandwich(es)?

I love you

:finger:
Reply
#4

Slurker Wrote:I love you

Uh ... I 'love' you, too?
Reply
#5

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Uh ... I 'love' you, too?

Can I watch? I promise to touch anyone but myself.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#6

SanDog Wrote:Can I watch? I promise to touch anyone but myself.

Is she gonna luv me long time?
Reply
#7

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Is she gonna luv me long time?

I only need her to do it for about 32 seconds.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Is she gonna luv me long time?

Is it wrong I crossed my legs and my heart jumped a bit?

:finger:
Reply
#9

Slurker Wrote:Is it wrong I crossed my legs and my heart jumped a bit?

Your heart, my meat stick, whatever.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

Suddenly I feel a deep and abiding wish for Pepsi to join our little group.
Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:Your heart, my meat stick, whatever.

:apple: let's finish this up on Monday ok?

:finger:
Reply
#12

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Suddenly I feel a deep and abiding wish for Pepsi to join our little group.

she's not really asian.

:finger:
Reply
#13

Slurker Wrote::apple: let's finish this up on Monday ok?

You go girl.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

Slurker Wrote:she's not really asian.

You seen her?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Suddenly I feel a deep and abiding wish for Pepsi to join our little group.

Uh, that would drop it to 28 seconds. But I could go twice. So 65 seconds with a 9 second recovery in between.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
03-21-2013, 01:08 PM
Last Post by who
03-06-2012, 07:26 PM
Last Post by Starring_Emma
06-28-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-18-2010, 08:48 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-12-2010, 06:59 AM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Blondie
05-05-2010, 08:05 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)