Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Virginia Tech beat UVA
#1

Which means I owe mengle a heck of a lot of sexual favors. But the smart guy took off and left to go out of town tonight for two days.

Those tech boys are so smart, I tell ya.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#2

are you really a dumb cunt or are you just pretending?
inquiring minds want to know

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

snarg Wrote:are you really a dumb cunt or are you just pretending?
inquiring minds want to know

I have the answer to that one.

She really is a dumb cunt.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#4

Go easy on me. I have pnuemonia and have hardly left the house in 5 days. I'm getting a bit looney.

fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
Reply
#5

Shitty deal for you.

Get better soon so you can get out more.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by phantom
06-03-2010, 06:05 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
02-28-2009, 03:47 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
08-01-2008, 03:53 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
05-25-2008, 02:46 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)