Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Alison Krauss at the CMA's
#1

Someone asked last week about the star that was performing at the CMA's that had the "see through" dress?

Anyway, here is a link.

http://www.florida-cracker.org/archives/002473.html
Reply
#2

Very unsat.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#3

She keeps my penis flaccid.
Reply
#4

why not Shania and why not the good stuff?
Reply
#5

who is alison krauss?
Reply
#6

leucetios Wrote:who is alison krauss?

She used to be fat.
Reply
#7

Banana Wrote:She used to be fat.

That's all you got?
Reply
#8

leucetios Wrote:That's all you got?

A formerly fat country singer. Yeah. That's all.
Reply
#9

Banana Wrote:A formerly fat country singer. Yeah. That's all.


I'm going to have to Google her myself, aren't I?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)