Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Preparing my boxes
#1

for the moving.

so far I'm about sure that there's around 220 lbs of book. It's incredible how much books you finish to accumulate.
Reply
#2

Good luck in the moving. If I were you, I'd hire a bunch of messicans and sit around lazy. Since you're rich and all, ya know? :lol:

:finger:
Reply
#3

I am not Finnish, but I have a lot of books as well.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

Where are you moving to and why?
Reply
#5

Slurker Wrote:Good luck in the moving. If I were you, I'd hire a bunch of messicans and sit around lazy. Since you're rich and all, ya know? :lol:

we don't have mexicans over here...

mmh no I called some moving dudes they just need to take the boxes and put in the new flat, I have prepared everything (well almost I was short of boxes and bags yesterday).
Reply
#6

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Where are you moving to and why?

bigger flat.
5-10 mn to city center by walk.

see the thread where I posted my new flat pics (some update will occur as it is supposed to have been a little bit cleaned up).
Reply
#7

ntype Wrote:we don't have mexicans over here...

mmh no I called some moving dudes they just need to take the boxes and put in the new flat, I have prepared everything (well almost I was short of boxes and bags yesterday).

NO messicans?! Take some from here, we got too many.

:finger:
Reply
#8

ntype Wrote:bigger flat.
5-10 mn to city center by walk.

see the thread where I posted my new flat pics (some update will occur as it is supposed to have been a little bit cleaned up).

Link to pics?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

Slurker Wrote:NO messicans?! Take some from here, we got too many.

I had no idea Atlanta was overrun with Mexicans....hmmm.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#10

SanDog Wrote:Link to pics?

http://www.insanetrain.com/forums/showth...hp?t=32680
Reply
#11

Sorry I missed those the first time. Is that a radiator? Man I did not know they still used those.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#12

SanDog Wrote:Sorry I missed those the first time. Is that a radiator? Man I did not know they still used those.

np. yeah the building is an old building so no "ground eating" anyhow that's not a problem
Reply
#13

ntype Wrote:np. yeah the building is an old building so no "ground eating" anyhow that's not a problem

In new buildings they have "ground eating"? Is everyone vegan?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#14

SanDog Wrote:In new buildings they have "ground eating"? Is everyone vegan?

err don't know how you call them but the pipes are laid in the room's pavement so you don't have visible pipes but still some eating.
Reply
#15

ntype Wrote:err don't know how you call them but the pipes are laid in the room's pavement so you don't have visible pipes but still some eating.

Heating. Not eating. The H is not silent.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#16

SanDog Wrote:Heating. Not eating. The H is not silent.

ah damn yeah. you would be surprised of the number of letters you don't pronounce in french, or the combination that you pronounce in a wacky way (for example "ph" sounds like "f")
Reply
#17

ntype Wrote:ah damn yeah. you would be surprised of the number of letters you don't pronounce in french, or the combination that you pronounce in a wacky way (for example "ph" sounds like "f")

I just like teasing you every now and then. I like the cut of your jib. The fact is, I am bit jealous that you can speak as many languages as you do, and I cannot.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#18

SanDog Wrote:I just like teasing you every now and then. I like the cut of your jib. The fact is, I am bit jealous that you can speak as many languages as you do, and I cannot.

Well I know that it's quite part of the game, as for the languages don't be jealous it's part of the swiss culture, we are commited to speak at least two national languages if you want to have some decent job.
In fact learning a new tongue is quite easy once you know a second language (but truely easier for kids), I should advice your kids to learn at least a second language, it's always handy when you travel or when you ask for some work.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
11-15-2005, 07:25 PM
Last Post by Major Private
08-06-2005, 04:48 AM
Last Post by Devious
03-18-2005, 01:54 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)