Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Guess who's back, Bitch Boys (and girls)...
#1

Oli-dogg’s back, displaying rhymes like jewellery
I gotta say what’s up to my bitch Tom Foolery
Hey don’t be rude-to-me, I was given the password
I see n-type’s in here, so minor threat's ass-hurts

That’s what I last-heard, let me know if it’s not the case
And what’s the correct phrase – “Palce”, Palace or Place?
Either way I’m amazed, it’s the latest craze
So hot it’s ablaze, just kidding - I’m not that fazed

Hey Purple-Haze, how are you doin’?
And ‘sup to you too my Blue-eyed woman
I heard you call my name, are you trying to flatter-me?
Never mind what? ……were you trying to battle-me?

If you want it, bring it on, but if you don’t it doesn’t matter
I’ll be hanging in the background waiting for a rapper…
to step on up, bust a rhyme, and throw it at me like a dart
Like n-type with minor’s ass, I’ll tear that shit apart.

I’ll battle you alone, or in a group collectively
Tom Foolery resurrected-me unexpectedly
Now I’m in his 'palce', whether you like it or not
So get used to it freaks cause OLI can’t be stopped.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#2

I got the skills to pay the bills
I don't pop pills but I send chills
Up your spine when I rhyme
I get wicked, you got a booger, pick it
Sippin' on the gin, ya know it makes me horny
Spread them legs, grab my axe
Fire up the grill and crack the kegs
Nobody fear, the party's here
Devious is comin', the funky drummer's drummin'
Ya only came backs to make the front page
To get me locked up, or get yourself knocked up
But I ain't with it, even if I did it
I got a hundred homeboys to say I didn't hit it
My name's Devious, I got the funky rhymes
I make more papers than the NY Times
I don't do lines, or puff blunts
I don't rock fronts, but I stuff stunts
Fill 'em to the brim like a cup of coffee
If ya don't know me, homey, back up off me
Cause I ain't soft, see, I'll fly ahead
You wind up dead, you made your bed
Now ya gotta lie in it, don't bother tryin' it
Take my advice, homeboy, think twice
Before you step up, step back
Or catch a smack, guess who's back

I'll eat you up like some butter cups from Reeses
I come in peace, but you'll leave in pieces
That's how I'm livin', that's how it goes
Everyday I'm sleepin', every night I'm doin' shows
Always gettin' hoes when there's hoes to get got
Always wear my hat so I never need a shot
Always drink a beer before I come here
And if I have to drive I avoid the one time
Stay between the lines and I won't get pulled over
I don't need luck cause I got a four leaf clover
Yea I'm Irish, word to the motherland
But on the otherhand
My pockets stay phat, step the fuck back
Play me close and you catch a mean dose
Of my 380 , homeboy you get dissed

:fuckYou:
Reply
#3

Oli's bringin' it to the palce
He ain't like me, he'll show his face
He'll give it, take it, show you where it's at
You can't compete with what's under his hat

Oli rocks it, he's sho 'nuff the Man
No damn fag can throw down the jam
Not like he, of superior mas-ter-y
He owns the key
Nail it to a T

Respect him for his work
And he'll cut you some slack
Like Coors goin' down from a cool six-pack

Oli-dogg's chill in this tight jamboree
but can he measure up to Tom-fool-ery?
Reply
#4

Devious Wrote:I got the skills to pay the bills
What skills? I missed-‘em, listen to my wisdom
Don’t be resistant, your skills are non-existent
Call a medical assistant, Devious will be the neediest
When I’ve inflicted bodily harm so serious it’s grievous

I’m mischievous, my killer rhymes are flowing fluent
Slaying freaks like you gets tedious, but someone’s gotta do-it
Screw it, I evicted the booger, picked-it and flicked-it....
...at your lips-quick and you licked-it, that’s some sick-shit I depicted

Not restricted, to boogers – watch me roll you into a ball
Assume the fetal position as I smash you into the wall
I’ve got the gall to end your life, it's all over
Now you're laying in a coffin clutching your four leaf clover

If you’re Irish, I’d deny-this, you’re not the brightest so hide-this
On my-list you’re spine-less, it’s like-this, you’re the side-dish
And I’m the main course and stylish, you better not try-this
You’ll get poked in the iris, I rhyme sharp and flow tightest

I’m not the slightest bit worried about your one hundred home-boys
That groan-noise is your home-boys suffering the effects of my own-ploys...
...to torture then slaughter these grown-boys slowly
Add them to my kill list, display their names like a trophy

Leave me in pieces – are you sure, what then?
I’ll put myself together without the kings men
I don’t need their help, or their horses either
I’m a survivor, like a modern day McGyver

I’m inside-ya, the Reese butter cup and you ate-it
I bet you’ll hate-it when I'm forcefully regurgitated
I come back for seconds, leave a foul taste in your mouth
Inflicting maximum discomfort is what it's about

Try to smack me, I slap back harder guaranteed
We’ve forgotten how ruthless the Dogg is now haven’t-we?
I’m slappin’-thee, off the face of the planet
Devious attempted to fly but now he’s grounded, crash-landed

Hey Blue Eyed Woman I like your rhyme
But as for Tom this time, his ass is mine
Not literally, because I’m not a homo-sexual
I’ve got your back Blue Eyed Woman, I’m standing right next-to-you

Let’s slay some more fools!!!

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#5

Your boyfirend called, he said for you to bring some more anal eze home
[Image: 1-9-2003-kangaroodude.jpg]

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#6

What is the obsession that he has with my ass?
Reply
#7

All guy asses??? Repressed homo tendencies??

[Image: Vulture_animated.gif]
Reply
#8

minorthreat Wrote:What is the obsession that he has with my ass?
I think I know the reason he's obsessed with your anus
N-type's attraction to your butt is shame-less
Any tendencies I have are definitely repressed
Unlike you two fags on a male rectum fest

I say it in jest, you say it with a passion
Wearing tight-ass pants, in true gay guy fashion
For you two homo's there's no need to hide-it
Is it Minor Threat or N-type fucking Major Private?

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#9

Oli-dogg Wrote:I think I know the reason he's obsessed with your anus
N-type's attraction to your butt is shame-less
Any tendencies I have are definitely repressed
Unlike you two fags on a male rectum fest

I say it in jest, you say it with a passion
Wearing tight-ass pants, in true gay guy fashion
For you two homo's there's no need to hide-it
Is it Minor Threat or N-type fucking Major Private?


No, I'm talking about you, Grandfather B.
Reply
#10

Fours a crowd and I don't want to intrude
I won't invite myself cause I'm not that rude
And I'm not in the mood, to let my nuts dangle
For three homosexuals in a love triangle.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#11

Oli-dogg Wrote:Fours a crowd and I don't want to intrude
I won't invite myself cause I'm not that rude
And I'm not in the mood, to let my nuts dangle
For three homosexuals in a love triangle.

I think I finally hear what your speakin'
but you without cock, is like a crack head tweakin'
so please, lay something down that we may find new
and stop bending over to let the boys dent your poo.
Reply
#12

So I guess my friend Oli Dogg didn't want none
A boner and and an ice cube, to him is more fun
now run on home because your mother is screaming
and give her bunions a rubbin' and stop your ass reamin'
Reply
#13

Here’s something new - you’re scared of vaginas
You’re not a minor threat, you’re a threat to minors
You have me mistaken for your bum buddy again
I don’t bend over cause I don’t like men

N-type on the other hand will happily oblige
So will Major Private, so dry your eyes
No need to be upset, you don’t need me
There’s plenty of fags for your poo-jabbing spree

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#14

For fucks sake Minor Threat, look at your avatar
Is that proof enough of how utterly gay you are?
Two men, yes MEN, half-dressed as they strut
Looks like the blonde one doing the other up the butt

Long-haired freaks with both heads banging
And when I say both heads I mean the one below, hanging
Talking of ass-reamings, we don't need an illustration
Like you on Major's Private with no hesitation

Gobbing off in threads that you beat me at rapping???
Little bitch you're lacking, all you'll win is a bitch-slapping
Compliments of Oli-dogg, a back hand across the face
Don't bring any more gay shit up in Tom's place.

:ct:

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#15

Oli-dogg Wrote:For fucks sake Minor Threat, look at your avatar
Is that proof enough of how utterly gay you are?
Two men, yes MEN, half-dressed as they strut
Looks like the blonde one doing the other up the butt

Long-haired freaks with both heads banging
And when I say both heads I mean the one below, hanging
Talking of ass-reamings, we don't need an illustration
Like you on Major's Private with no hesitation

Gobbing off in threads that you beat me at rapping???
Little bitch you're lacking, all you'll win is a bitch-slapping
Compliments of Oli-dogg, a back hand across the face
Don't bring any more gay shit up in Tom's place.

:ct:
It would take the 4 winds to cease the evaporation of 7 seas, hades to freeze and even then PLEASE!
You got a pork chops chance in Oprah's hand of defeating the man whos crushed your masters' master and his clan
I'm faster off the head than light squared and prepared to show the proof peep, I can dodge rain drops and rhyme to the sound of them hittin the street
(And stay on beat) Maim you for giving yourself the idea that your winning, man your lying, freestyle or written spittin I could defeat you pandemiming And your rhymin dont impress me never has never will, its like somehow youre allergic or immune to skills!!
Youre proof for real that god makes mistakes on purpose, to show the difference between true skill and bullshit thats worthless
What's worse is we could be congruent and you still aint comin close, Cuz every verse that you wrote is the product of me being dope
You hoped for competition and got broke down and humbled, face it you couldnt be FLY if you were DR. Seth Brundel
Hell I'm laughin at your gay jokes cuz your pops is "A"sexual,... he only produces X chromosomes in his testicles
So either youre a she wishing to be a he or a he thats really a she, either way youre that plus a wanna be emcee that wishes to be me
See I wouldnt have been mad if you forfeited cuz thats you being cautious, "Oli or should I call you O'lia" you gotta tally negative intergers to count my losses

:fuckYou:
Reply
#16

Was that supposed to be a diss? It was more like a taste-of….
Devious searching the net, and doing a copy/paste-job
Stealing some lyrics that are irrelevant to the topic
Changed a few words here and there so he could claim it and then drop-it

Bitch stop-it, that rhyme was all huff and puff
I broke it down - you’re talking shit, now I’m about to call your bluff
It wasn’t enough, to defeat a single line of my rhyme
4 winds, hail or shine, you can’t out-rhyme THIS canine

I rap divine, you should resign and go battle someone else
Mentioning OLI in a rhyme is counter-productive to your health
So Oprah likes her chops big – she’s holding the whole damn pig
But it’s you who got slaughtered, this is my victory jig

You say you’re faster off the head, but your response took 6 days
You’re only fast at GIVING head, you lick dick quick with no delays
Let me rephrase, it’s not rain drops you’re dodging
Its X-chromosomes dislodging, from those testicles you’re gobbling

Your boyfriends watching, so you’re putting on a performance
Of course my rhymes won’t impress you - you’re the object of my torments!
The sound "hitting the street" is your brain matter under my feet
My lyrics are hot like intense heat, set hard in concrete

Just as well you can pantomime, and rhyme using gestures
Cause I’ve cut your vocal chords, and stabbed your solar plexus
Now I’ll find some gay investors, and let ‘em “invest” in your ass-et
That’ll be Minor Threat and Private - they just can’t go past-it

I’m immune to skills because they’re already in my system
Listen…..you can’t miss-‘em, they’re so prominent and persistent
While yours are non-existent, it’s true - I did hope for competition
You came with ambition but miserably failed the mission

See, I wrote this response right after I read your spill
I could keep on going but that’d be over-kill
I don’t need 6 days to fulfil, and show you some skill
I’m your suicide pill, hope you prepared your will.

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#17

Lot of male posturing up in this palce
Lot of cock gobbling and dicks in your face

To me it's a snooze-fest, this little boy-battle
Ya just need a girl here to give you a rattle

Oli's doing good with his tough guy stylin'
If I had his digits it's for sure I'd be dialin'

You like me, then call me if you think you're a true-man
Cause my number's one eight hundred Blueeyed-woman
Reply
#18

A snooze-fest? So who do you-suggest, I abuse-next?
You’re not confused-or-stressed, girl you know who’s-best
With eyes blue-est, you recognise style when it’s in front-of-you
I could write you explicit lyrics but it’s a battle so I’m not going-to

Now I’ve got you excited – there’s no need to hide-it
There’d be no falling asleep if you and I got united
That’s right you’re invited, to rhyme alongside the Dogg
And it’s hard to spit lyrics if my knob’s in your gob

There’s a “lot of cock gobbling”, licking your lips and nodding
But I need you to focus, before you can be my cock goblin
Virtual that is, be my bitch on-line
I need a girl like my avatar, to stand behind when I rhyme

Stand in the background and shake your hips like in the photo
Then hand me a mirror so I can watch you dance slow-ho
Oh no……..I hope you didn't get offended
Cause now we’re befriended, I won’t pimp you like I intended

I’ve recommended, you as my number one bitch
You’re the one to scratch my itch, unlike all these other chicks
I’m too busy rhyming, to stop and do it myself
And I know the Blue-eyed woman can write some good lines herself

I might give you a call, so stay home by the phone
Have your 1800 voice ready, and make sure you’re alone
You’ll be prone to moan, from the lyrics I emit
Call me back, on “1800-Oli-Can-I-Please-Be-Your-Bitch?”

[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]_________________________________________________
I'm a rap battle assassin, send me a PM
If you want someone run - tell me who, where and when![/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

TomFoolery Wrote:I've got tears in my eyes. Your shit is straight money. Thanks for fucking with those bitches dood.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:He's a battle rapper. Straight cash. He'll ruin you.
Raiden Wrote:This limey convict is $$$.
Reply
#19

Oli-dogg, you're makin' a sexy play for me?
Hmm I might consider it but we'll have to see

I can shake it, bake it, shimmy like the best
But I'm no ho cause I won't share it with the rest

I'm blonde, blue, short and kinda snotty
Maybe even once or twice I've been called a hottie

You want a piece of this fine Grade A stuff?
Well slow it down to gentle cause I don't like it rough

Stand behind you while you're rhymin' like you're rich?
No way! I don't roll like some second fiddle bitch

I'll scratch your itch
Without a glitch
You, I'll bewitch with my smooth sales pitch

Come on, Oli, step up to my plate
Cause it's you, my e-man, whom I want to satiate
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Oli-dogg, you're makin' a sexy play for me?
Hmm I might consider it but we'll have to see

I can shake it, bake it, shimmy like the best
But I'm no ho cause I won't share it with the rest

I'm blonde, blue, short and kinda snotty
Maybe even once or twice I've been called a hottie

You want a piece of this fine Grade A stuff?
Well slow it down to gentle cause I don't like it rough

Stand behind you while you're rhymin' like you're rich?
No way! I don't roll like some second fiddle bitch

I'll scratch your itch
Without a glitch
You, I'll bewitch with my smooth sales pitch

Come on, Oli, step up to my plate
Cause it's you, my e-man, whom I want to satiate


I'll drink to that!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
01-30-2020, 05:30 PM
Last Post by Devious
12-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Last Post by leeman
08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
Last Post by roadmutt
07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
09-02-2013, 05:16 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
12-20-2011, 01:03 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)