Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

So i went to a rally.....
#1

Here are a couple of pics...

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#2

"vrooom vrooom vroom"

cool.
Reply
#3

Ya I thought so..... it was f'in cold so the lens on my shitty camera kept fogging up.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#4

Why did I figure this thread would be about a parade featuring rainbow flags?
Reply
#5

After I read the title I gave it I realised what it sounded like but I am too lazy to get it changed.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#6

Don Wrote:Ya I thought so..... it was f'in cold so the lens on my shitty camera kept fogging up.

it's because you kept the camera in a hot area while doing pics in the cold

I know that because at some moment I made some astrophotography; and believe me when you run for some errand in winter you quickly realize that a minimum preparation allows you to be operative quickly without having to stay doing nothing under polar temperatures that your material takes the right temperature.
Reply
#7

Well when the fucker did get cold it wouldn't even take pictures without repeated abuse.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#8

Snow is evil.
Reply
#9

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Snow is evil.

So is having a yeast infection for your honeymoon.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Sassy
01-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Last Post by Odysseus
04-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Last Post by Mr. X
12-23-2004, 11:03 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
09-06-2004, 07:47 AM
Rally Wannabees
parwell
Last Post by parwell
05-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Last Post by diabolik
03-08-2004, 09:55 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)