Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

A southern love story
#1

It was labeled southern love story, but if you notice there snow so it has to be in the north

I am trying to see things from your perspective....But I can't get my head that far up my ass!


Remember - The TOES you step on today maybe attached to the ASS you have to kiss tomorrow.

[Image: ac5586cf78c9d9fecf8819bdd377a0a4.jpg]
Reply
#2

I wonder why the eyes were blacked out?
Reply
#3

Anhil8tor Wrote:I wonder why the eyes were blacked out?

I guess he's blind. look at that pig he's fucking! (ha-ha!)
Reply
#4

Anybody else learn a valuable lesson from hambones signature?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#5

I think its pretty clear why he isn't still around...



Edit- I'm guessing he is one of the two in the picture too.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by BIRD33
07-08-2010, 03:44 AM
Last Post by phantomX
06-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Last Post by leeman
05-17-2010, 05:08 PM
Last Post by Reaper
05-04-2010, 05:56 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)