Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Naughty or Nice?
#1

Post your Christmas wishes in this thread.

I'll check my list and give gift commensurate with this year’s behavior.

Happy Holidays!
Reply
#2

I'd like some pussy. Thanks.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#3

TomFoolery Wrote:I'd like some pussy. Thanks.

I would recommend a mirror then.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

TomFoolery Wrote:I'd like some pussy. Thanks.

None of my lady elves would let you touch 'em. Any other ideas?
Reply
#5

Nice cuz I've given up naughty.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#6

I could use some mouth to cock worship from Mrs Bill
Reply
#7

I'd like

nudies of michmans wife...

an ass picture from nana....

a 65" LCD HD TV hooked up completely

a lifetime script to NFL Sunday Ticket

A 55 gallon drum of crown royal special reserve

...i'll post some more later....
Reply
#8

I thought the LCD's only went up to 40"? I hear the factories are not set up for larger. Did they update them?

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:I thought the LCD's only went up to 40"? I hear the factories are not set up for larger. Did they update them?

yes....you can get them up to 60 now....but only in DLP
Reply
#10

Bill Wrote:yes....you can get them up to 60 now....but only in DLP

Then that is not an LCD in my eyes. That is a projection TV.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#11

SanDog Wrote:Then that is not an LCD in my eyes. That is a projection TV.

your getting plasma and lcd confused.
Reply
#12

I'd like a new car, new clothes, new job, new sister, and some porn dvds. thanks santa.

:finger:
Reply
#13

SanDog Wrote:I thought the LCD's only went up to 40"? I hear the factories are not set up for larger. Did they update them?


This would work too
http://www.hitachi.us/tv/browse/lcd/lcd/lcd_index.shtml
Reply
#14

Slurker Wrote:I'd like a new car, new clothes, new job, new sister, and some porn dvds. thanks santa.

I think I'm warming up to you. :eek:

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#15

Michman Wrote:I think I'm warming up to you. :eek:

That's sweet. Then could you change my title to Michman hates stinky pussy?

:finger:
Reply
#16

Bill Wrote:your getting plasma and lcd confused.

I am? I will have to go read the notes again.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

seriously though..


who dosen't hate stinky pussy?
Reply
#18

[Image: 0437_01.jpg]

Thanks Santa!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#19

May I have some new clothes, a new laptop, box of See's dark chocolates, gift certificate to the mall, Edwards movie theater gift certificates, a sound system and a gas card.

Thank you, Santa. As usual I'll leave out milk and cookies.
Reply
#20

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:May I have some new clothes, a new laptop, box of See's dark chocolates, gift certificate to the mall, Edwards movie theater gift certificates, a sound system and a gas card.

Thank you, Santa. As usual I'll leave out milk and cookies.

What's with all this craving of chocolate? I eat chocolate, what once a year. On Christmas, those chocolate covered cherries.

:finger:
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ncbiker
08-01-2014, 02:40 AM
Last Post by PinesChic
03-11-2009, 04:08 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
10-21-2008, 08:38 PM
Last Post by Ntype
10-17-2008, 12:44 AM
Last Post by who
10-05-2008, 03:52 AM
Last Post by who
09-16-2008, 04:41 AM
Last Post by ntype
09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
Last Post by Sunny
07-30-2008, 06:58 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)