Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

name that artist..
#1

Where = Coke comercial
Song = "I like the way you move"?

TIA
Reply
#2

outkast sings that song
at least I know its a title of one of their songs. I havent seen the coke comercial.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#3

pepsi Wrote:outkast sings that song
at least I know its a title of one of their songs. I havent seen the coke comercial.

not the same tune. but thanx for playing. we have a wonderfull parting gift for you.
Reply
#4

http://www.songtitle.info/
Reply
#5

is it rock-ish?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#6

cLaY Wrote:is it rock-ish?

kinda, listen for yourself....

http://www.bodyrockers.co.uk/bodyrockers-videos.asp
Reply
#7

so "Body Rockers" is the artist?

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#8

cLaY Wrote:so "Body Rockers" is the artist?

yeap
Reply
#9

Jack White is composing a song for Coca Cola

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#10

cLaY Wrote:Jack White is composing a song for Coca Cola

I heard that too, I figured you'd be good and wet by the time it gets released.
Reply
#11

Bill Wrote:I heard that too, I figured you'd be good and wet by the time it gets released.

I don't think he's singing it, just writing it.

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply
#12

cLaY Wrote:I don't think he's singing it, just writing it.

you know you got damp when you heard.
Reply
#13

possiblly

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by ntype
05-24-2008, 04:24 PM
Last Post by ntype
05-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Last Post by Bill
07-17-2006, 09:28 PM
Last Post by Banana
12-14-2005, 02:46 AM
Last Post by ntype
11-24-2005, 10:44 PM
Last Post by retiredroadie
04-11-2004, 11:08 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)