Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Nboy ... See the problem ..??? Fix it ....!!!!
#1

:mad:

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#2

wtf is that brand, I'll fix you with true swiss tits chocolate (I'll buy the chocolate for you fukkers this evening).

update it's Migros chocolate. mmh, well there's better (ask tom he received some cocoa chocolate $$) got packs to sends me.
woopies :d
Reply
#3

ntype Wrote:wtf is that brand, I'll fix you with true swiss tits chocolate (I'll buy the chocolate for you fukkers this evening).

update it's Migros chocolate. mmh, well there's better (ask tom he received some cocoa chocolate $$) got packs to sends me.
woopies :d


Well it got sent to me from a Swizz company as X-mas gift so I guess they are cheap then ...



Damnit!!! I'll stop buying from them then ...

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#4

leeman Wrote:Well it got sent to me from a Swizz company as X-mas gift so I guess they are cheap then ...



Damnit!!! I'll stop buying from them then ...

[Image: escalade%20marmitte.jpg]

this is the kind of stuff we send to our customers/contractors as a thanks you (well not exactly this model but you see the flick).

It's a "chocolate casserolle" filled with marsipan and "explosives" candies (there's a little explosive into it and it makes a loud BANG when you open them).

The tradition here around is to take the younger and the older of the group, they join their hands and break the casserolle saying "so perish the enemies of the republic"

ps : no I mean your chocolates were fine too, don't worry you can't get bad chocolates.
pps : for the addy I do a whois ?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-12-2010, 04:56 PM
Last Post by leeman
02-19-2010, 09:35 PM
Last Post by who
10-19-2009, 07:41 AM
I have a problem with a co-worker
G$D's Fat Co-Worker
Last Post by snarg
10-25-2008, 05:15 AM
Last Post by Ntype
10-12-2008, 10:47 PM
Last Post by ntype
09-21-2008, 12:38 AM
Last Post by ntype
03-28-2008, 05:06 PM
Last Post by Dr. Lecter
02-11-2008, 07:36 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
02-07-2008, 08:07 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)