Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

WoolyGoat
#1

lets go rumble UJ. what say you?
Reply
#2

Show me the way

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

i'm more of a follower. you go first.
Reply
#4

sup, toe??
feelin' 100%??

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#5

snarg Wrote:sup, toe??
feelin' 100%??

sup Q. almost there brother.
Reply
#6

glad to hear that

dentist today, bad fucking news
it will be mashed potatoes in a few more yrs ><

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#7

snarg Wrote:glad to hear that

dentist today, bad fucking news
it will be mashed potatoes in a few more yrs ><

they do fake teeth now, so you can chew solid food again.
Reply
#8

CT280 Wrote:lets go rumble UJ. what say you?
That thread turned out nicely :lool:

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#9

snarg Wrote:glad to hear that

dentist today, bad fucking news
it will be mashed potatoes in a few more yrs ><

Official update?
Reply
#10

i got some new ones that worked great and look great in the front
having some problems with the new one in the back
it seems to be killing the tooth next door
i'm a bit concerned

good thing i really like mashed potatoes :S

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#11

:S Sounds delightful.

I think my mom had the right idea. Kill yourself before the indignities of old age hit ya.

Does the penis still work?
Reply
#12

penis works great!!
when the willy stops working and the anal leakage begins, i shall be joining your dear mom

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Blondie
05-11-2010, 06:33 AM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
01-22-2010, 03:34 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
08-25-2009, 04:48 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
04-10-2009, 12:55 AM
Last Post by Chubs
11-14-2007, 08:59 PM
Woolygoat
Vitamin E
Last Post by WoolyGoat
11-14-2007, 08:59 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)