Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Man, I am on a Roll Here!
#1

Uselessjunk.net Wrote:You have been banned from this forum.
Please contact the webmaster or board administrator for more information.
Confusedcratch:
Reply
#2

Your dreams of being known as a total douche bag on multiple forums has been realized.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#3

BIRD33 Wrote:Your dreams of being known as a total douche bag on multiple forums has been realized.
thanks. Just call me UDC v2.0
Reply
#4

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:thanks. Just call me UDC v2.0
Congrats on the 2nd penis.

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#5

they don't ban legends at UJ


just ask TF
Reply
#6

What the hell???? Why?
Reply
#7

Anhil8tor Wrote:they don't ban legends at UJ


just ask TF
:lool:
Reply
#8

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::lool:
:mellow:

I was being serious dude.

Just tell TF to PM a couple of their heavy hitters.
You'll be posting one liners by lunch time.
Reply
#9

Why did you get banned?

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#10

TomFoolery Wrote:Why did you get banned?


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ???????
Reply
#11

Its nice to know I'm banned on three forums this week and now no one is posting on this one.
Reply
#12

I'm here today exclusively
Reply
#13

You're banned 'cos of Survivor.
Reply
#14

Mastermoose Wrote:You're banned 'cos of Survivor.


Ohhhhh so he was playing that political game and got the boot? Thanks for telling us MasterMoose. At least we know it'll only be like a one-day ban, then.


And Flumper? Thanks for explaining everything to us in such detail. Ass.
Reply
#15

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Ohhhhh so he was playing that political game and got the boot? Thanks for telling us MasterMoose. At least we know it'll only be like a one-day ban, then.


And Flumper? Thanks for explaining everything to us in such detail. Ass.
I wasn't playing the game. I signed up but never played. I didn't even know how to play it.

Anyway, I didn't know that's what it was. I logged in this morning and everything was fine. Never posted. Then about an hour ago I hit refresh and was banned.

I got a hold of Suzy and she just told me it was Survivor.
Reply
#16

Mastermoose Wrote:You're banned 'cos of Survivor.
So what happened? I got voted off?
Reply
#17

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So what happened? I got voted off?

That happens when you play then dont bring your game.

Sin,
The Detroit Lions.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#18

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:So what happened? I got voted off?
Yes, you got all votes except one.
Reply
#19

Michman Wrote:That happens when you play then dont bring your game.

Sin,
The Detroit Lions.
I must have been a real threat. I can see why they voted me off.
Reply
#20

I bet they were scared of your mullet
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
04-22-2026, 11:14 PM
Last Post by leucifer
04-22-2014, 02:23 PM
Last Post by Ntype
03-20-2009, 11:43 AM
Last Post by snarg
10-07-2008, 03:20 AM
Last Post by leucetios
11-09-2006, 11:46 PM
Last Post by ntype
10-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Last Post by Raiden
12-29-2005, 07:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)