Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Logout TF, Login BIRD33.3
#1

Did your guys see that the heat are playing the sixers tonight.I will watch the game on tv while i have sex with lots of women and then come here and let foolery kick my ass.wheres bird33 that guy is cool i got a little spinach dip on my shirt form the christmas party ill wash it off later.Hoax your a pussy clay i wish i was you're boss i would not give you a bonus



(Yeah, I'm bored and lazy)

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#2

TomFoolery Wrote: (Yeah, I'm bored and lazy)

wow, you think we are all realllllllly dumb, don't you?

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply
#3

You really do sit at your desk and think about me.

"wheres bird33 that guy is cool i got a little spinach dip on my shirt form the christmas party ill wash it off later"


This is just pathetic.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#4

BIRD33 Wrote:You really do sit at your desk and think about me.

"wheres bird33 that guy is cool i got a little spinach dip on my shirt form the christmas party ill wash it off later"


This is just pathetic.

Stop ruining my board cred, you fucker.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#5

Hey BIRD33, I have a suggestion for terms of the bet we'll make for a college bowl game.

If you win, I'll pay you $20. If I win, you have to start a thread here on the subject of my choice.

BIRD33 Wrote:Im guessing BEW's vag loks like a hotdog that exploded in the microwave.
Reply
#6

TomFoolery Wrote:Hey BIRD33, I have a suggestion for terms of the bet we'll make for a college bowl game.

If you win, I'll pay you $20. If I win, you have to start a thread here on the subject of my choice.

Thanks for the suggestion.Go fuck yourself.

See You In Toledo
Reply
#7

BIRD33 Wrote:Thanks for the suggestion.Go fuck yourself.

I've never seen such resistance.

ntype Wrote:unrack me it's another false friend. mmh you were "readjusted" but I suppose that google translation is another source of bizzareness in one of my posts.

I fear that.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
02-09-2021, 10:50 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
12-05-2016, 11:57 PM
Last Post by WoolyGoat
04-22-2016, 12:21 AM
Last Post by snarg
01-12-2014, 03:19 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
05-17-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post by BIRD33
04-07-2011, 04:47 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)