Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Pictures from the "Cock Fight"
#1

1. Picture of the ring they fight in

2. Picture of the "reserved seating" stands

3. blood stain

4. Picture of the holding box they go in before the fight
Reply
#2

5. Picture of the ring with a man in a wife beater

6. Picture of an actual fight.. most of them start in the big ring.. when they don't finish quick enough they take them in the back and make them fight in this smaller cage.

7. Pictures of teh gaffe

8. another ring picture
Reply
#3

oops.. missed one
Reply
#4

I used to raise chickens and guineas for the 4h club and FFA when I was a freshman in high school. We had a few game roosters but never fought them. There was one in particular that had natural spurs about 2" long and a good 3/8" in diameter. We had to keep him seperated from the others because of his violent nature. He was very hard to deal with and even hard to feed as each time you would open his cage he would attack your ass. I hated that fucker. Anyway, as a side hobby, I used to raise BB Red bantams. They look like a mini version of a typical game fighting cock. I kept them in the next pen over from where his individual cage was. One day he managed to get out and he killed my favorite bantam rooster. I got home from school to find him running around the pen chasing the others and my little on dead in the middle. Cry I was fucking pissed. My granny then said we need a good batch of dumplings anyway so we could go ahead and "get rid of him" if I wanted. So we leathered (gloves, long sleeves) up and went in for the catch. We finally cornered him and I caught him with an old fashioned coat hanger. Yes, that's right, a coat hanger. (you bend one end around into a hook and catch 'em by the foot and drag 'em in). My granny told me I could have the honors of beheading his ass. Drooling with the anticipation of vengeance & justice I went for the hatchet. When I returned my granny had the rooster on the block and I moved in for the kill. As I got up there though I started to hesitate. I started feeling sorry for him. Then I said fuck it and killed him anyway. It took about three whacks to get his head off as the hatchet was dull. You ever hear the saying "running around like a chicken with his head cut off??" It's true. It really is. When granny let him go that fucker took off running for a good full minute. Little some bitch made for some good dumplings though I tell ya. :d
Reply
#5

I remember when I was younger we had chickens as well. I lived on the side of a hill as well and we would get a few people and chop the chickens heads off at the same time and let them race down the hill. Whoevers went furthest won 10 bucks off of each person participating.

It was fun in a sick sadistic sort of way.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#6

Good story, Beau.

I had laying hens for about four years and it was great having fresh eggs. Two were Rhode Island Reds and two were white Leghorns. The worst thing they did was peck at my toenails.

At the time I had a German Shepherd and one day he got into the coop and killed the two Leghorns. I seriously started to cry. All that was left were the little feet. Nothing else, not even one feather.
Reply
#7

I had a good friend when I was growing up that fought roosters. He raised them at his house and him and his dad drove to Oklahoma to fight them. If I remember right, he would enter five roosters in a "derby". If you won all five fights, you got the grand prize for the night (several hundred dollars).
Reply
#8

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Good story, Beau.

I had laying hens for about four years and it was great having fresh eggs. Two were Rhode Island Reds and two were white Leghorns. The worst thing they did was peck at my toenails.

At the time I had a German Shepherd and one day he got into the coop and killed the two Leghorns. I seriously started to cry. All that was left were the little feet. Nothing else, not even one feather.

We had some Rhode Island Reds and a few Leghorns but my favorites were my BB Reds. We had a few others later called Araguanas??? (the G may be a C in there i can't remember). Anyway, they laid blue eggs. We never ever had to buy store bought eggs. Most of our eggs were brown in color, some were white but mostly brown. I have to admit, that spoiled my ass compared to store bought eggs. Store bought eggs just don't have it compared to ones fresh from homegrown chickens. RACK my country raisin! :d
Reply
#9

Isn't cock fighting illegal? I saw it on Cops once.
Reply
#10

In this particular fight you got to enter 3 roosers at 150 each. If you won all three you got the pot.

It is very illegal.. I had to hide my camera the whole time I was there...
Reply
#11

It used to be legal in Oklahoma. The voted a few years ago to outlaw it.
Reply
#12

Fucking idiots. I see no issue with making animals fight eachother to the death. But I am a fucked up individual.

NinjaBassist Wrote:I thought it would be something different. When I get drunk I usually end up gettin naked and so for the courtesy of the other males in the house I usualy tuck my cock away like a transexual. Mangina ahoy

cLaY Wrote:Bird, less tongue...i want to know you mean it.
Reply
#13

Cock fights ain't shit compared to dog fights. Holy shit!
Reply
#14

Beaucephus Wrote:I used to raise chickens and guineas for the 4h club and FFA when I was a freshman in high school. We had a few game roosters but never fought them. There was one in particular that had natural spurs about 2" long and a good 3/8" in diameter. We had to keep him seperated from the others because of his violent nature. He was very hard to deal with and even hard to feed as each time you would open his cage he would attack your ass. I hated that fucker. Anyway, as a side hobby, I used to raise BB Red bantams. They look like a mini version of a typical game fighting cock. I kept them in the next pen over from where his individual cage was. One day he managed to get out and he killed my favorite bantam rooster. I got home from school to find him running around the pen chasing the others and my little on dead in the middle. Cry I was fucking pissed. My granny then said we need a good batch of dumplings anyway so we could go ahead and "get rid of him" if I wanted. So we leathered (gloves, long sleeves) up and went in for the catch. We finally cornered him and I caught him with an old fashioned coat hanger. Yes, that's right, a coat hanger. (you bend one end around into a hook and catch 'em by the foot and drag 'em in). My granny told me I could have the honors of beheading his ass. Drooling with the anticipation of vengeance & justice I went for the hatchet. When I returned my granny had the rooster on the block and I moved in for the kill. As I got up there though I started to hesitate. I started feeling sorry for him. Then I said fuck it and killed him anyway. It took about three whacks to get his head off as the hatchet was dull. You ever hear the saying "running around like a chicken with his head cut off??" It's true. It really is. When granny let him go that fucker took off running for a good full minute. Little some bitch made for some good dumplings though I tell ya. :d

R.I.P. little fella I miss you
[Image: plumerbbredk19.jpg]

Cry Please excuse the partial melt. :|
Reply
#15

That is one beautiful cock.
Reply
#16

Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:Cock fights ain't shit compared to dog fights. Holy shit!
That's just sad. Sad
Reply
#17

I have gotten over my bird flu..
Reply
#18

That's nuts!
Reply
#19

Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Good story, Beau.

I had laying hens for about four years and it was great having fresh eggs. Two were Rhode Island Reds and two were white Leghorns. The worst thing they did was peck at my toenails.

At the time I had a German Shepherd and one day he got into the coop and killed the two Leghorns. I seriously started to cry. All that was left were the little feet. Nothing else, not even one feather.
My pup loves chicken.
[Image: Picture035.jpg]

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply
#20

BTW, rack the animal abuse!

Son, I am Disappoint.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by who
10-07-2009, 01:17 AM
Last Post by BIRD33
02-23-2009, 09:19 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)