Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

King Kong
#1

Saw it last night.

HOLY shit Unbelievable. I have never really been a big fan of King Kong, but this was truly amazing.
The epic battle between Kong and the Dinos was incredible.

It was 3 hours and felt like 2.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#2

i should probably go see it so it won't suck when i watch it on DVD
Reply
#3

cLaY Wrote:i should probably go see it so it won't suck when i watch it on DVD

It is absolutely one to see in the theaters.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

It was a great movie. It brought a slight tear to my eye as well.

Specialist in pleasing erotic sensations.
member of the Sons of Cunnilingus
Reply
#5

pepsi Wrote:It was a great movie. It brought a slight tear to my eye as well.

because you love monkey cock...pun intended.
Reply
#6

Did that Jack dude get his nostrils gang raped?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by snarg
02-25-2009, 03:45 AM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
10-21-2008, 03:48 PM
Last Post by quint
11-08-2007, 03:23 PM
Last Post by Sassy
02-07-2007, 08:50 PM
Last Post by ntype
12-05-2005, 03:01 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)