Poll: Who here is most deserving of a mercy fuck? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
fem
7.14%
1
7.14%
pepsi
14.29%
2
14.29%
PH
7.14%
1
7.14%
BEW
42.86%
6
42.86%
Banana
28.57%
4
28.57%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Banana pole #2
#1

Who here is most deserving of a mercy fuck?
Reply
#2

Pepsi?

[Image: boston.jpg]
Reply
#3

WoolyGoat Wrote:Pepsi?
Please post your pole.
Reply
#4

There is not a chick on that list I would not throw a load in, if I were not so, you know, married.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#5

I voted Banana simply cause I know she's stuck with Jimmy.
Reply
#6

Bill Wrote:I voted Banana simply cause I know she's stuck with Jimmy.

I hear Jimmy has functional gear.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#7

SanDog Wrote:I hear Jimmy has functional gear.

I know, you should spend a half hour in a darkly lit room with the dood to verify though.
Reply
#8

Bill Wrote:I know, you should spend a half hour in a darkly lit room with the dood to verify though.

I did.

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#9

SanDog Wrote:I did.

:mellow:
Reply
#10

fuck them all. seriously.
Reply
#11

I would not turn any of them away..

but I voted for nana b/c I feel sorry for her.
Reply
#12

Can grudge fukkers participate in this thread?
Reply
#13

all 5 at once.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#14

If it's an angry fuck I'll take it. Otherwise, no mercy.
Reply
#15

So, is it good or bad no one picked me? :confused:
Reply
#16

PurpleHaze Wrote:So, is it good or bad no one picked me? :confused:

Check again. :drool:

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#17

Umm isnt a mercy fuck throwing an ugly chick a bone figurerativly and literally?

See You In Toledo
Reply
#18

PurpleHaze Wrote:So, is it good or bad no one picked me? :confused:

yer already been "tagged" Wink
Reply
#19

SanDog Wrote:Check again. :drool:

Yay! A pity vote!

I knew I could count on you, baby. :wub:
Reply
#20

PurpleHaze Wrote:Yay! A pity vote!

I knew I could count on you, baby. :wub:

he is the ultimate french diplomat
he wants to kiss the baby before it is born

I realise that I have a past to break with--an accumulation of inertia, wrong, foolishness, rot, junk.  A great need of clarification, of mindfulness, or rather, of no mind.  A need to return to genuine practice, right effort.  Need to push on the great doubt.  Need for the spirit.  Hang on to the clear light.
           
Thomas Merton


       
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by Banana
01-25-2020, 01:20 AM
Last Post by phantom
05-25-2010, 02:27 AM
Last Post by Jimmy
04-14-2010, 01:47 AM
Last Post by who
02-11-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post by JCW
02-05-2010, 02:45 AM
Last Post by Bill
01-28-2010, 11:19 PM
Last Post by Vitamin E
01-19-2010, 07:34 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)